Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hi again :D

Posted 2012-03-21, 08:42 PM
I suppose this would be the best place to say this so here goes.

I'm back, I went off, did a lot of maturing and learning to spell and argue and realized I wanted people to talk to online again. Then I remembered DIII is coming out in two months and that really reminded me of Zelaron so here I am. Back at it and I hope that I am more enjoyable then I was before because looking at some of the things that I used to say I'm honestly shocked. I don't understand why you guys even put up with me.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-21, 09:39 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Hi again :D"
Welcome back. I was gone for a while too, but I always knew I'd come back to Zelaron sooner or later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-22, 07:23 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Welcome back. I was gone for a while..."
Atnas and Coffeedagger along with Wallow tend to cringe when I mention Zelaron. Atnas refuses to remember that this place exists. I just remembered that there were good people here and figured if it's been a while the terrible people that made Atnas and Coffee leave would be gone by now.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-22, 02:21 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Atnas and Coffeedagger along with..."
I think I probably hated you before but you seem cool enough now. Probably because now we have Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-22, 07:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think I probably hated you before but..."
I believe the only person who I really got any feeling that they liked me was Lenny. Yes K_A, you did in fact hate me. Most of you did. I think there might have been like one other person but I'm not sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-22, 07:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I believe the only person who I really..."
What can I say? I'm a loving guy.

inb4 homo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-03-22, 07:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I believe the only person who I really..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I believe the only person who I really got any feeling that they liked me was Lenny.
That's how I feel. Only I know everyone loves me, deep in their hearts. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-22, 08:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's how I feel. Only I know everyone..."
You're also British Lenny, and everyone knows the British are awesome people.

Skurai, I am not going to go with the community in hating you for you have not given me a reason to. Please keep it that way. I don't like to hate people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-22, 09:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You're also British Lenny, and everyone..."
Oh, I'm usually popular with "new" people.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-22, 11:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, I'm usually popular with "new"..."
I am by no means one of these so called "new" people. I joined this forum 6 years ago. Just kinda went away for a while because I wasn't mature enough for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-23, 01:22 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, I'm usually popular with "new"..."
lolz, yusonoob ha?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-23, 07:57 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "lolz, yusonoob ha?"
I want my big avatar back :P Just after today. That's all it takes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-24, 06:54 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I want my big avatar back :P Just after..."
Are we becoming an active forum again? Word.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2012-03-24, 07:54 AM in reply to Asamin's post "Hi again :D"
Hmm. I can't really keep track of all of you guys anymore. Were you friends at school?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-03-24, 10:30 AM in reply to Asamin's post "Hi again :D"
Atnas was p. cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-24, 01:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Atnas was p. cool."
Me, atnas, coffeedagger, and wallow were all friends. Or rather, I was the connecting friend. Yeah it's confusing stupid middle school stuff. And I sure hope we're becoming active again. That's why I came back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-25, 02:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Me, atnas, coffeedagger, and wallow..."
I would enjoy Zelaron being active again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-25, 02:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I would enjoy Zelaron being active..."
Out of the two forums I actually go to, one being for the clan I'm in in JKA, this is the more active. That is kinda sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-26, 09:47 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I am by no means one of these so called..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I am by no means one of these so called "new" people. I joined this forum 6 years ago. Just kinda went away for a while because I wasn't mature enough for it.
I say "new", as you were not here when I joined.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-26, 11:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I say "new", as you were not here when..."
That would make him new to you, but certainly not new to some of the older members who remember him from before you were here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!