Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

There's this funny feeling in my pants...
Posted 2010-11-22, 08:29 PM
There's a girl I like in my art class. Dare I say, I'm captivated. I've almost ignored all other girls I'd thought I'd liked, just to be around this one girl. She's cute, eccentric, and we get along real well. We both like the same things, and we hang out an awful lot. She's single, I'm single, we both like each other... So there's nothing really in the way, other than; I don't know what do say!
I know alot of you aren't exactly the master of human interaction, but I'm asking for help. Without getting drunk, fucking, or having her hate me for the rest of my life - how would you ask her out, if you were me? Thanks Zelaron. <333333333333333
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-22, 09:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post "There's this funny feeling in my..."
now skurai dont get a boner now ... its a girl and btw if you want the best known way just ask her out to go some place
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-22, 09:29 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "now skurai dont get a boner now ... its..."
*Hands in a gun shaped, pointed at you* Bingo! That's right on the money, when I wanted. Thanks, Jammelsauce! Thank God that new Harry Potter movie came out. (Just have to hope Mrs. Priestess doesn't plan on going to the same theature as us, that night...)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-22, 09:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "*Hands in a gun shaped, pointed at you*..."
Do whatever is fun for the moment because the repercussions are nearly non-existent. Your life is going to continue to change rapidly over the next few years at least, so you might as well enjoy the moments while you have them. There will be another girl after this one, and another one after that one. Have fun with them all, just not at the same time. Unless you can manage to get them to do that, but I never could.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-23, 10:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post "There's this funny feeling in my..."
If you want to date her, it's easy. Just save your allowance for a couple weeks and take her out somewhere, not some stupid fancy restaurant but somewhere you both would like, and if you can afford a movie that's an eassy first step. Towards the end of the night let her know that you like her more than a friend and that you think the two of you together would be great. chicks eat up shit when guys can be forward about it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-23, 12:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you want to date her, it's easy...."
D3V said: [Goto]
chicks eat up shit when guys can be forward about it.
This.

Also, don't be that loser that tries to buy her affection. Paying for the date is fine but like D3v said, nothing fancy. No bitch is worth that at your age, just be a gentleman and be open about how you feel and you will succeed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-23, 12:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This. Also, don't be that loser that..."
I think your teacher is off bounds skurai as she might already be betrothed.

But be sure that she likes you back versus just being nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-23, 01:11 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think your teacher is off bounds..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
But be sure that she likes you back versus just being nice.
This is at least half of the reason for being open with your feelings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-23, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is at least half of the reason for..."
and if she rejects you and you still want her, just blow her off completely 100% don't talk to her for weeks and put all of your effort into her best friend. She'll want you after that.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-24, 06:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "and if she rejects you and you still..."
:3
Thanks guys! I've got a four day weekend coming up, so this should go well. (Typing from PS3)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-24, 08:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ":3 Thanks guys! I've got a four day..."
this is the best time of year to score a single chick. the holidays are for suckers.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-24, 01:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "this is the best time of year to score..."
Especially for her. Her home life is pretty bad, so we'll be hanging out alot. We're going to the movie this weekend. Hopefully I'm man enough to ask... :0
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-24, 02:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Especially for her. Her home life is..."
bitch, you better not bitch out. second guessing yourself makes you seem weak. just be a man and do it. you have absolutely nothing to lose as k_a said and everything to gain.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Grin
Posted 2010-11-24, 03:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Especially for her. Her home life is..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Her home life is pretty bad
Jackpot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-24, 05:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is at least half of the reason for..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
This is at least half of the reason for being open with your feelings.
Yeah, but you can make a total fool out of yourself if you don't pay attention to the hints she gives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-24, 08:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jackpot."
Jackpot.
You're a horrible, horrible, person. But that's what I said, too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-24, 09:01 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're a horrible, horrible, person...."
I'm a realist. I call it as I see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-24, 10:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm a realist. I call it as I see it."
I'm a pokerplayer, and I call your bluff.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-25, 06:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jackpot."
Jackpot.

true story. just ask to be around her alllllll the time and she'll get addicted to you. Just be careful, cuz you'll change your mind before hers after that. gl.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2010-11-25, 09:19 PM in reply to klo's post starting "true story. just ask to be around her..."
Oh, trust me. If there's one thing I know, it's how not to change my mind. Ask anyone here. I haven't changed my opinion on anything in at least a year.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai