Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-10-27, 02:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Thinking about new Avy and Sig."
There really should be a red button that pops up at the end of a relationship giving you the option to catapult your ex into space.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-27, 09:00 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "There really should be a red button..."
I concur, MC.

I'm thinking that today is going to be another boring day of work. But today, I'm on overtime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-27, 09:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I concur, MC. I'm thinking that..."
My back hurts... I'm bored... I didn't get to play my Online Game.... aaaand... I have most definately dropped my grades as if they were hot.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-28, 12:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Thinking about new Avy and Sig."
Three years and what the fuck man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-04-10, 09:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My back hurts... I'm bored... I didn't..."
Everyone seems to go through a phase where they hate me, then get over it. Weird.

Blacken'd!
Opposition! contradiction! premonition! compromise!
Agitation! violation! mutilation! Planet dies!

An awful lot of ations. Must be in China.

Did anyone else see the Otaku chick on American Idol!? xD
She made such a dorky fool of herself... I'm actually kind of ashamed. Now everyone in the country that's over 20 will think anime kids are like that...
And she used the word "training". She also had a Naruto jacket, which clearly those two things (Naruto + the word "training") are linked in her mind. Wow... I'm about to cry.

I'm only good at roleplaying bad guys for some reason. My regular "nice"/good guys always end up the off-topic characters. One time, I ate Lucky Charms, while everyone else was having drama and fights. My other character was causing all the drama and fights. xD

Now that that Metallica song is over... it's really quiet.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2010-07-16 at 11:07 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-16, 11:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Everyone seems to go through a phase..."
There's a fly on my hand.

That material feels really good... I wanna know what it is...

My thumb iches, and I have a scar on my knuckle. How do you get rid of scars? It's annoying.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-24, 09:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "There's a fly on my hand. That..."
Why do I find this image so funny: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6554/cocksoup.jpg ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-09-24, 09:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why do I find this image so funny:..."
why are people idiots even after we try explaining stuff
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-24, 10:44 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "why are people idiots even after we try..."
Fuck people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-25, 01:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck people."
agreed, and btw God if you listening FUCK YOU
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-25, 01:41 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "agreed, and btw God if you listening..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
btw God if you listening FUCK YOU

This. (and lol@godfigure)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-25, 04:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "This. (and lol@godfigure)"
>Trashy worthless human
>Loling at god figures

Lol!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-24, 09:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ">Trashy worthless human >Loling at god..."
What's kaneda's new name? he left, forever :/......I'm def that crazy person that wants to find answers. Shit just went down in a really bad way for me and i'll be torturing myself with his emails and websites for a while probably...but i know he wasn't using Kaneda on here anymore...pm me so i will find it lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2010-11-24, 10:16 PM in reply to klo's post starting "What's kaneda's new name? he left,..."
Disregard. Bleh

Last edited by Slim; 2010-11-24 at 10:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2010-11-24, 10:37 PM in reply to klo's post starting "What's kaneda's new name? he left,..."
Stuck between "Ready to write" and "Unable to describe".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-25, 06:23 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Disregard. Bleh"
ewe.

eat turkey and die.

seriously.

no turkey, cinnabons....and baby

ok, no die.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2010-11-25, 09:21 PM in reply to klo's post starting "ewe. eat turkey and die. ..."
I'm so nervous for tomorrow...
I'm ready to ask, I just hope she says "yes".
On top of that, I've got a test for college to take.
And a book to write... Ugh~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-25, 09:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm so nervous for tomorrow... I'm..."
skurai your in same boat as me on getting a girlfriend ..... and i have tests i have to take soon in different classes that arent called easy street ... luckily ive written a book
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-25, 10:39 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "skurai your in same boat as me on..."
I'm sick of college supplements, applications, and scholarship essays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-11-26, 12:38 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "skurai your in same boat as me on..."
If I pass the test well enough, I get to go to DeVry.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai