Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

pindabot sorc?
Posted 2002-10-28, 09:00 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone knew the like best skills and equipment for a pindabot sorc, if u know please tell me. thx!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-10-28, 09:46 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
My pindlerunner uses:
P.Topaz Skullders(187%ed), p. topaz Shako, Oculus staff, 35%mf ammy, 38%chance, 2 29%nagels, and 5 7%mfsc.

Skills
Thunderstorm(15), nova(22), light mast(22), orb(13), cold mast(5), shiver armor(9), warmth(22 but you only need like 15 or so)
I just found another Schaefers Hammer and I found one last night too.
I hit 30 second runs.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2002-10-28 at 09:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-29, 04:57 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
what about any charms and stats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-10-29, 05:24 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
I'll give a basic rundown of what I think are some of the best things to have:

Skulders w/ptopaz
Shako w/ptopaz
Oculus/Isted Ali Baba
Rhime or Isted shield
Goldwrap
Chance Guards
War Travelers
High mf rings/occy rings (sojs if u want skills)
Any high mf ammy

Of course you could switch skulders, the ammy, and goldwrap for Tals armor, belt, and ammy.

As far as stats...they can vary a good bit depending on skills and user preference. I screwed up my stats, but for a nova/orb sorc, here are the skills and stats I would recommend (many will put less on energy than me):

Str - 97
Dex - 42
Vit - 186
En - 185 (I recommend at least 150 energy for nova, in which case all the rest can go to vit)

with skills...

Nova - 20
Light Mastery - 20
Orb - 20
Cold Mastery - 20
You decide the rest.

Again, my build is very different from what others might recommend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:12 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
Quote:
Originally posted by DaFrigginDoctah
My pindlerunner uses:
Oculus staff
dude wtf is an oculus "staff" some other guy said he had it aswell in another post, do you mean swirling crystal or do you really mean a STAFF?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-29, 08:23 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
ok but i want ts too, but are those stats with items or with out??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2002-10-29, 08:29 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
Those stats are without items. I put 1 point on ts, and with items it bumps it up to around 10. As I said, there are extra points to be spent, and you can put them wherever you see fit...ts, energy shield, frozen armor, warmth(shouldnt need more than 1), etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-29, 08:48 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
well nova would not work good for pindabot so.......i dont really want to put that. i would rather max ts and u dont really need max cold mastary that is just a waste. so u have many of skills to put, i wonder what i should, any suggestions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2002-10-29, 11:24 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
Quote:
Originally posted by iceman887
well nova would not work good for pindabot so.......i dont really want to put that. i would rather max ts and u dont really need max cold mastary that is just a waste. so u have many of skills to put, i wonder what i should, any suggestions
Dude you're insane Nova owns pindle with my sorc!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-30, 05:42 AM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
really?? o ok well i guess ill put that. what sucks though i have a sorc that is prolly the best for pindabot but she killed nithalik it sucks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2002-10-30, 06:54 AM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
Oh and by the way yes I do mean the Swirling Crystal. Staff, Swirling Crystal, everyone knows what Im talking about its the same damn thing.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-30, 07:07 AM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
If your building a sorc for the sole purpose of MFing, I wouldnt use TS at all. You've gotta remember, is TS makes the kill, you get absolutley NO mf bonus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-10-30, 06:25 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
how do you know, omg really no mf bonus?!?!? that sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2002-10-31, 04:00 PM in reply to iceman887's post "pindabot sorc?"
also what if pinda is immune to lighting or cold??? what will u do? and what if he has lighting enchanted??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887