Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post what is the most sought after item?
Posted 2002-10-15, 01:27 AM
what is the only thing that u hope to find when u mf if you can only find that item and must stop playing immediately??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eudora

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:29 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
WF , tired of all dupes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-15, 11:57 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
1. Windforce
2. Grandfather
3. Arkaines Valor

Any one of these and I would immediately save the game and exit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:34 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
windforce
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:41 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
GF

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:56 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
wf/gf
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:58 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
lol i would be happy with wf/gf or even an eaglehorn
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2002-10-15, 05:11 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
hehe how come no tal armor?? :P

but if i find a tal armor i would probably want to play even more... worth more mf now.. haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eudora

Posted 2002-10-15, 06:19 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
i had a couple fo all those items listed, trust me it gets boring when you have it all, thats why i quit playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-15, 06:21 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
Nah man, you want the Heaven's Punisher +99. Oh wait, That's Phantasy Star Online. My mistake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-15, 07:23 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
makes new barb and have warcry as ur primary attack xD thats' challenging then go to duel games and kill them all with ur 1337 lvl 35+ warcry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-16, 03:38 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
I want an ethereal stormspire for my merc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-17, 12:37 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
I want 11%LL ring with 18+STRE 18+DEX good resist all and other godly mods
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-17, 07:35 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
geez...

after continuous playing of it for the past 2 months..
i getting sick..
sick of cows..
sick of completeing same quests 3 times..
sick of running the bots...

think i need a break
haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

eudora

Posted 2002-10-17, 07:56 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
I want an ethereal stormspire for my merc...
CANTt be etheral due this item is spawned with indestructible mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-17, 07:57 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Pekson
I want 11%LL ring with 18+STRE 18+DEX good resist all and other godly mods
With those high mods ( of the titans , of the nirvana ) and other
You cant euip it due the lvl requirment is too high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-18, 04:13 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
How high level 87+? coz my chars are at least all 90+
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-18, 05:47 AM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lee

CANTt be etheral due this item is spawned with indestructible mod.

Thats why he wants it ethereal. Ethereal gives it more mx dmg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-18, 12:37 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
ohm rune.... OH YEAH MY 100th POST! give me a cookie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-18, 07:09 PM in reply to eudora's post "what is the most sought after item?"
nihlatak's pubes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos