Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Open your mouth and say "fail".

Posted 2009-09-28, 08:01 PM
Hello, people of Zelaron. Nice to meet you, I'm Dr.Faust. You may call me "Faust" "The Doctor" or whatever else your silly little minds can pull.
Nice to meet you. I hope to have a wonderful experience, just as you all do.

Last edited by Dr.Faust; 2009-09-28 at 09:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr.Faust enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDr.Faust enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dr.Faust

Posted 2009-09-28, 11:47 PM in reply to Dr.Faust's post "Open your mouth and say..."
I hope you have a horrible experience just like the rest of us have had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-29, 07:44 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I hope you have a horrible experience..."
Welcome to Zelaron! Don't listen to him, he has PTSD.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-29, 09:33 AM in reply to Dr.Faust's post "Open your mouth and say..."
Good day to you, sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-29, 11:21 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Good day to you, sir."
Hello doc, can you prescribe me the following medications:

3mg Xanax XR
30mg Time released adderall
20mg Instant release adderall
80mg Oxycontin
2mg Klonopin
10mg Valium
350mg Soma
750mg Vicodin
10 mg/650 mg Percocet

And some Fentanyl patches

Please and thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-29, 06:29 PM in reply to Dr.Faust's post "Open your mouth and say..."
Can I call you Suuuuuuuuuuusie????
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2009-09-29 at 06:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-29, 06:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Can I call you Suuuuuuuuuuusie????..."
....and he's back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-29, 07:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "....and he's back."
No, I cannot prescibe them. I am a different kind of doctor....

And no, I will not go by the name Susie. John or "Henry" will do fine, if you must call me by a regular name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr.Faust enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDr.Faust enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dr.Faust

Posted 2009-09-30, 08:07 AM in reply to Dr.Faust's post starting "No, I cannot prescibe them. I am a..."
Ignore this post. It was retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-30, 06:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ignore this post. It was retarded."
Which reminds me.
How many Doctors does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-30, 07:36 PM in reply to Dr.Faust's post starting "No, I cannot prescibe them. I am a..."
Dr. Feel Good? Are you a Motley Crue fan? GAY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-30, 09:54 PM in reply to Dr.Faust's post "Open your mouth and say..."
Du bist ein schlechter doktor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-09-30, 10:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Du bist ein schlechter doktor."
Ja, ich bin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-10-01, 03:22 PM in reply to Dr.Faust's post "Open your mouth and say..."
P.S.

Fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-01, 07:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "P.S. Fail."
Op! I forgot that, too!

Fail!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-02, 06:33 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "P.S. Fail."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
P.S.

Fail.
Thank you. Come again if you feel anything wrong going on. Just remember the blue one comes BEFORE the white one, and the white one is to be swallowed with liquid, not chewed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr.Faust

Posted 2009-10-06, 09:31 AM in reply to Dr.Faust's post starting "Thank you. Come again if you feel..."
Also not to be taken rectally, if I recall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-06, 07:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Also not to be taken rectally, if I..."
That's correct... The only thing that should be taken that way is the Red one, which I assure you, you DON'T need. Yet.

Edit:
On a sidenote.
How's it look? Sort of cheesy, but that's what I was going for.

Last edited by Dr.Faust; 2009-10-06 at 08:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr.Faust

Posted 2009-10-07, 09:12 AM in reply to Dr.Faust's post starting "That's correct... The only thing that..."
The avatar? It's cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-19, 01:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The avatar? It's cute."
Dr.Faust and Skurai are the same person. Matching IPs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!