Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post grrr maintenance
Posted 2003-02-19, 11:42 AM
USEast realm is having maintanance, it will last an hour and can take up to 4 hours grrr.... guess I will go download an item drop mod and play with it on open bnet heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-19, 11:47 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
Damnit, I guess my bot stoped... Now my AOL session will idle out and I'll have to wait until I get home from work to start it up again...

Did this just happen? Are you sure its for everyone and not just you? Was it posted at Bnet by Blizzard or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-19, 11:55 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
"USEast Maintenance
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
The USEast Battle.net, Diablo II and Warcraft III servers will be unavailable starting at 1900 Wednesday Feburary 18 UTC (2:00 P.M. EST). Maintenance is expected to last approximately 1 hour, but may require up to 4 hours to complete.

Please be sure to check the Battle.net Status Forum for updates. A post will be made once maintenance is completed.

The Battle.net Team "

lol you guys should see what ppl saying in the channel: "END OF THE WORLD, NEW PATCH COMING, ITH FOR 1 SOJ " lol i was laughing so hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-19, 12:14 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
Maintenance? Dumb fukkers dont ever fix anything anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-19, 12:25 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
ok.... that drop mod got boring real fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-19, 01:54 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
Haha usually does but any news? 1-4 grr makes me a little mad i mean what can they be doing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Assmonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAssmonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Assmonk

Posted 2003-02-19, 02:07 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
It is a little bit annoying waiting to play. What do you guys think, could blizzard actually be "attempting" to install the patch? Those sneaky bastards. eh well who am I fooling, it is blizzard. I'd be happy if they did install it though. what a thought indeed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arsynel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArsynel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arsynel

Posted 2003-02-19, 02:42 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
doubt it because Warcraft III USEast server is down and they just realeased a patch 1.05
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-19, 03:37 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
Arent you happy 4 those mainteances? They FIX the problems and so on. Dont cry for some pitty hours!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-19, 06:19 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
Mr.Lee said:
Arent you happy 4 those mainteances? They FIX the problems and so on. Dont cry for some pitty hours!
dunno if ur being sarcastic or not but...... what problems? all they ever do is make more problems, luckily this one did fix one problem, it reduced the line to wait which was always around 10 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-20, 02:13 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
The no character found.. just an example, but with new fixes ALWAYS come new problems, seriously people 4 hours isnt gonna hurt you. By the by, id like to see anyone here maintain wordwide servers, and keep everything up to date, all for free.. its free people, you shouldnt only be 'enraged' about bnet if it cost you money, and the servers sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-20, 04:19 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
woap my "player not found" char fixed i am pretty happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-20, 06:14 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "grrr maintenance"
Seriously it shouldn't cost money cause then I think not very many people would play it. Just my opinion considering I would be one of the people who would not pay to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy