Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question 1.10 Wish List
Posted 2003-02-13, 10:50 AM
This thread is to post a wish list of what items you most like to see in the upcoming patch??

I am personally hoping to see a Unique Cryptic Sword geared toward the Paladin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:00 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:05 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
So you want to see cartoons fucking???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:09 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
lol no
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:12 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
-A Unique War Pike to bring back Pike Barbs.
-Unique Ghost Glaives/Hyperior Javs/Etc. to make Throw Barbs a force to be reconned with. Or maybe a Barb only Elite Throw weapon for the same reason.
-Better Poison/Bone skill damage for Necros.
-Stronger revives, smarter mercs. As in Act 1 Mercs stay farther away from you character, act 2 stay closer, act 3 in the middle of those two, and act 5 that do whatever (they don't need to change). Also, make them so that they don't just sit there and die so easily some times, but rather they would want to run away if they are about to die.
-I want rares to be better, like they were in Classic. They should be able to spawn Cruel stats with other kick ass mods like leech, dual leech, +skills, ITD, etc. etc.

-Of course skill modifications, Zons nerfed, Necros/Druids/Assassins pumped, and hacked and bugged deleted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:38 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
Its weird, I think JiDDaR is like 9 different people. Sometimes his English is terrible in his posts. Sometimes he knows all the answers to the questions. Sometimes he asks a dumby question. Sometimes he posts really good information about packets, etc. And now, sometimes he posts cartoons fucking in a 1.10 Patch wish list thread....

Quintuplet Personallities much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:48 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
eh.. id like to see unqiue jewels Unique maiden pike worth like 5000 sojs for a pike zon that totally pwns.. and eh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:49 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"

its always me

Last edited by JiDDaR; 2003-02-13 at 12:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-13, 02:31 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
I really wish for a clean swip of all accounts deleteing them and lets all start fresh from the box clean. This way, I can feel like I am not the only Legiter out there. Yes yes you will flame me for that, ahh who cares. I dont beleive in Iths, yes I like to find exploits, a hobby you could says... but honestly LEGIT is the way for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-13, 03:51 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
I think that they should do a total revamp of the assassin... give her better skills with more dmg and better weapons. also give her a def bonus for dex ans a life bonus for vit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
krakken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkrakken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

krakken

Posted 2003-02-13, 03:55 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
Titusfied said:
Zons nerfed, Necros/Druids/Assassins pumped, and hacked and bugged deleted.
HEY! Ixnay on the Zon nerfing please, I am worthless without my corps of lvl 99 mf zons lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-13, 04:51 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
Maybe give the druid some magic dmg on his elemental skills like necro, so he isnt so fuking useless, and has a chance of winning with elementals... and a FANAT MERC! yah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-13, 04:59 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
Uber Rares.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-13, 06:00 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
I would like to see some new uniques with a rare aspect to them. As in, a unique weapon with all the normal abilities on it + 1-3 random stats.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-13, 07:10 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
1. I would ove for everone to start all over again!
2. I would like there to be unique charms and jewls
3. I would like Necro/Druid/Assasian to be better and do more damnage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-13, 07:30 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
zethilone said:
1. I would ove for everone to start all over again!
2. I would like there to be unique charms and jewls
3. I would like Necro/Druid/Assasian to be better and do more damnage.
My asn does 6.5k dmg and my druid does 5.6k dmg one handed. Learn to build a character. Talk to GodsUnholyWrath a lvl 99 necro that will own anything you throw at him, he is the USeast #1 necro.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-14, 06:20 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
Let me check out that Asn. Legit or no? I've never heard of a legit Asn that could weild power like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-14, 10:08 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
Unique Jewels would be interesting, as long as they had fixed mods. A warcries oriented unique armor (Boneweave mebbe?) would also be cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-14, 11:03 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
I'd like to see some
1)unique charms / jewels with set mods (not uber godly , but powerful all the same)
2) some elite uniqe gloves with ias , kb,mf, and mana leech (they are suppost to be elite )
3) more rune words ( maybe some better ones for bows)
4) maybe something else to measure the economy by other than sojs (changes are nice)
5)maybe the constriction ring actually being legit release
6)all the bugged items iths whites etc being deleted
7) more monsters with good drops other than meph, pindle and baal ( kinda looking for some new scenery when i do mf runs)
8)heheh don't really see this happening , but a way that all chars on your account could share a large stash , or maybe the Guild halls that blizz decided not to do
I'm here to satisfy all your Turbo needs , I am the one true TURBO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S_turbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenS_turbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

S_turbo

Posted 2003-02-14, 11:32 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Wish List"
lol... unique bolts or arrows would be cool too.
lol... or maybe unique potions.

uniques uniques uniques....

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR