Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Should Marijuana be legalised?
Yes - I wanna see the stoners! 11 57.89%
No - stoners killed my kitten! 3 15.79%
Undecided - meh. 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-10-14, 12:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think urinalysis is the cheapest,..."
Well... if you think about it, I'm sure any kinda of DT would be cheaper than paying for hospital bills if it came down to it. Insuance companies are fucking hardcore man don't underestimate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-14, 07:23 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well... if you think about it, I'm sure..."
I got the saliva one because it was cheaper than a blood test, a hair test, or a UA. Those kits are so easy. All they have to do is swab inside your cheek and then put it in a solution to see if the color changes. Problem with this one is, if you've done multiple drugs, they won't know which one it is. Most places here have drug tests mainly for meth, because meth is a big problem my town (not the college town).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-14, 08:25 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I got the saliva one because it was..."
Saliva tests are cheap and done a lot. They taste salty =(.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-14, 06:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Saliva tests are cheap and done a lot. ..."
I know. Yucky after taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-14, 09:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I know. Yucky after taste."
I hated it. I had to swish water through my mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-17, 12:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I hated it. I had to swish water..."
Now that I basically smoke 2-3 times a week now I can say that my stances are still about the same. I still do not have a favoring for people stoned 24/7. I look at it as I like my tolerance being low every time I smoke so that when I do get high the effects seem to hit me harder, while compared to the ones who are stoned 24/7 and are in zombie mode, that just gets boring.

I have this weird feeling that if Obama can get a second term, provided that he does a good job this first time, the topic of legalizing marijuana for personal use will come up more than once.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Now that I basically smoke 2-3 times a..."
So you think marijuana should still be illegal while you partake in that illegal activity 2-3 times a week? That doesn't make any sense, nor does you basing it remaining illegal because there are people out there that do nothing but smoke weed.

What if alcohol suddenly became illegal because there are alcoholics out there that drink daily? Why should that have any affect on you, the person that drinks it on the weekends with your friends to have a good time? Flawed arguement, IMO.

Weed should be legal and have regulations/laws just like ciggarettes and alcohol. Period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-17, 01:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So you think marijuana should still be..."
Oh sorry if that wasn't clear.* I meant that I think that now after extensively seeing both sides of the argument it should be legalized, not to remain illegal.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 01:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh sorry if that wasn't clear.* I meant..."
D3V said:
Now that I basically smoke 2-3 times a week now I can say that my stances are still about the same
Poll said:
Should Marijuana be legalised?
No - stoners killed my kitten!
D3V, Wed-G
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-17, 01:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":confused:"
PUD!

My stances are that I still can't stand to be around stoners. I myself never wish to be a stoner, but it has changed in that I think mary jane should be legalized for before said argument, in which YOU agreed with.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 01:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "PUD! My stances are that I still..."
ITT D3v tries to make sense, fails, and then tries to cover his ass

EDIT: and fails
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-17, 02:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "ITT D3v tries to make sense, fails, and..."
I think I confused myself while alt+tabbing and talking to a manager.

I'll lay it out one more time:

I used to think marijuana should be illegal. I now think it should be legalized, not just because the effects don't seem too powerful when compared to legal substances, but the judicial system could benefit from freeing up a huge portion of their inmates.

I still feel that being around the "24/7 stoners" is an annoyance, and I do not wish to become one, ever, but who knows in time that could change.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 02:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think I confused myself while..."
I myself would take a 24/7 stoner over most normal people that don't smoke, but yeah they're annoying. At least you generally know stoners are nice, though. At the very least, they're usually peaceful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-17, 02:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I myself would take a 24/7 stoner over..."
Very true. Like you've said arguing against people who are opposed to legalization is pretty frustrating.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 02:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Very true. Like you've said arguing..."
Especially since the majority of the time they have absolutely no fucking clue what they're talking about since they've never tried it once in their lifetime. People that continually bash marijauna citing government statistics/sources piss me off. They should take a step back, inhale once, and see if they feel the same way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-18, 12:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Especially since the majority of the..."
Stoners are usually pretty passive people, so I don't mind them much. Then again I get along with almost any type of person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-25, 03:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Stoners are usually pretty passive..."
Quote:
They should take a step back, inhale once, and see if they feel the same way.
That is really some great advice.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-25, 04:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That is really some great advice."
Inhale, cough, vomit, decry the devil in his lungs, class action against NORML
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:38 PM in reply to D3V's post "Legalization of Marijuana?"
I dunno if I've commented or not, but I'm for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I dunno if I've commented or not, but..."
Obama two terms = Legalization.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V