Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: What do u think of Ultima Online
Its a great game!!! 9 64.29%
This games sucks!!! 5 35.71%
Needs to be inproved!!! 7 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Post Ultima Online
Posted 2003-01-17, 08:25 AM
I think UO is wanna of the best games made for pc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mistic_Gohan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMistic_Gohan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mistic_Gohan

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:46 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
I cant stand this game anymore it can not! be improved in any way. Because its the fact thats its a role playing game in medieavl times, which means it cant be like dbz or a big mech game so i care for it like its shit!

it is by far the worst game there can be all it does is brain wash ur friends into only caring for UO! and start saying that dbz sucks cause UO! is better!!! like a freak they play it night and day cause they have no life or arent good enough for one!

I will always know that D2 is way more fun the UO can be with its cheesey music and crapy animation of the same swing every time.

In D2 u can be a necro and summon an army of skeletons and a golem. In uo its 5 followers and u cant get skeletons any more!

And in D2 the sorceres can cast instantly unlike uo when mages have to sit and say the word and cast it like 1 minute later!
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:53 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
*moved*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:56 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
UO sucks, played it for 3 years.
DBZ sucks watched about 15 diff episodes.
Diablo 2 most deffintly sucks, played it the first 3 months it was out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-17, 11:09 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
A great Alternative to UO is DAoC, i would have Everquest, Daoc and Asherons call 2 if u didnt had to pay monthly..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-17, 11:42 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
I cant stand this game anymore it can not! be improved in any way. Because its the fact thats its a role playing game in medieavl times, which means it cant be like dbz or a big mech game so i care for it like its shit!

// Fuck you, DBZ sucks ass so does Mech games. If you want future or dbz u can go screw urself, because ur prolly still 10 years old. You know why there arnt any big dbz multiplayer massive online games? CAUSE THE DEVELOPERS KNOW THEY SUCK AND ITS A HORRIBLE IDEA. Most massive multiplayer games revolve around fantasy in a sense of swords and magic, which is in my opinon better then any DBZ or MECH Sim because you cant BALANCE GAMES LIKE THAT. Take dbz for example, if you followed the gay cartoon ud have 10000 players, blowing up planets constantly and killing eachother in one hit. Gay. so WHAT IF ITS A MEDIEVAL GAME WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT! I LIKE THAT OVER DBZ OR MECH ANY DAY. (BY the way, i dont like UO that much but the genre in general)

it is by far the worst game there can be all it does is brain wash ur friends into only caring for UO! and start saying that dbz sucks cause UO! is better!!! like a freak they play it night and day cause they have no life or arent good enough for one!

// What the Hell dumbass, So your saying its OK TO BE BRAIN WASHED AND OBSESSED OVER DBZ BUT NOT OVER UO? Who the hell do you think you are telling people "OH well you can only be obsessed with stuff i obsess over, otherwise you suck" Fuck you. Your the fucking freak, dbz is for faggots. Life? You know what, people who enjoy Futuristic shit and DBZ are the people that goto Comic Conventions and Star Wars conventions, which isent any better, your a Geek, Your face is probably broken out in 1000's of zits.

I will always know that D2 is way more fun the UO can be with its cheesey music and crapy animation of the same swing every time.

// YOU CANT compare d2 to uo they are COMPLTLY diffrent. D2 isent a massive multiplayer game, in essence of 1 server. You create your own servers and such. I Hate d2 for that reason, its 100x better to have One server with Everyone on it. Cheesey music? Wtd d2 has gay music too, animations? SO IS d2. OH and in d2 the ONLY PLACE PEOPLE HUNT IS THE COW LEVEL, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? THERES NO VARIETY AT ALL, SO DONT DISS ON UO'S ANIMATIONS FOR NOT HAVING VARIETY, D2 HAS LESS VARIETY THEN ANY OTHER GAME IN THE GENRE.

In D2 u can be a necro and summon an army of skeletons and a golem. In uo its 5 followers and u cant get skeletons any more!

// First of all, Necros in D2 suck. I havent tried necro in UO but im sure its 100x better.

And in D2 the sorceres can cast instantly unlike uo when mages have to sit and say the word and cast it like 1 minute later

// ONE MINUTE? more like 1-2 SECONDS. Its called BALANCE DIPSHIT. Unlike d2 where ZONS and SORCS own EVERY FUCKING CLASS IN THE GAME. UO Actully requires a hellova lot more skill then D2 does, for Sure. Ask SYG, PVP in uo Does require skill. Pvp in d2 is HORRIBLY implented, and should of been left out entirely, classes are SO IMBALANCED.

heh, now watch the 100000 zelaron members i wasent aware of existed, that only posted in d2 section , mysteriously find this thread and flame me to hell. Phuxx u.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-17, 12:47 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
I love DBZ and Mech Games! Fuck off nick, I hope you eat crap! POINTY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 11

AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-17, 01:28 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Yeaah Mech games pwn so stfu.

I have to agree with you that games with Medieval Genre and stuff with dragons, orcs etc is mad cool.

I'd love to play a 3d MMRPG but i dont have money to pay monthly.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-17, 01:39 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Actually I was kidding..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:38 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
UO=good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-17, 10:56 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
It's a hell of a lot better than d2 =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-01-18, 07:48 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Don't make me get sarc in here.. lol whenever someone bashes UO he goes nuts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-01-23, 04:44 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Now a good medieval multipayer game is Neverwinter Nights. Just click and drag your own little world into existance. I'd pay 10 bucks a month to play that.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-23, 09:08 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Penguin said:
Ask SYG, PVP in uo Does require skill.
Vas Ort Flam

Corp Por

*Equips Red Spear*

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-23, 09:49 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Sum Yung Guy said:
Penguin said:
Ask SYG, PVP in uo Does require skill.
Vas Ort Flam

Corp Por

*Equips Red Spear*

what the hell syg dont tell me it dosent require skill, u wrote a fucking 6 page report on pvp and pk. Ur saying when your pking people u lose 50% of the time, if it involves NO skill then u cant win more then 50% of the time.... grrrr fucking contradicter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-23, 10:07 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
SYG can you post that guide with the keys to bind? its not in zelarona ymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-23, 01:57 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Don't follow syg's guide...it's not too good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-01-24, 09:27 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Shade said:
Don't follow syg's guide...it's not too good
Hes only saying that cus he dont want better competition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-24, 09:28 AM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Penguin said:
what the hell syg dont tell me it dosent require skill, u wrote a fucking 6 page report on pvp and pk. Ur saying when your pking people u lose 50% of the time, if it involves NO skill then u cant win more then 50% of the time.... grrrr fucking contradicter
What the hell? I didnt say nothing, I was just getting ready to pk someone faggot. PvP does require skill and quick reflexes in UO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-24, 01:54 PM in reply to Mistic_Gohan's post "Ultima Online"
Well it is kinda fun when I can go half assed against someone =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shade