Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-03-18, 08:59 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
tacoX said:
How many times does he have to fail this fucking exam by the UN inspectors before we go to war.... What would 30 days do anyways? At the end of those 30 days, it would just be 30 MORE days
And Surp, were do you live anyways?
It's not a matter of failing a fucking exams, you are talking about WORLD SECURITY, failing means NO PROOFS to get into an insane war against THE REST OF THE WORLD OPPINION's
30 more days is what was requested with some more support to inspectors cuz the advances done in their investigation were quite possitive that those mass destruct weps doesn't actually exist, enought to prove Bush wrong and to erase any justification of this war, that's why he doesn't want to wait...
I'm from Spain and my fucking president (against the oppinion of around 75% of spanish) is the other Bush's asslicker (with muthafucking Blair)
Doofus_AW said:

Why the F*** should we follow UN resolutions when the ball less wonders wont lift a finger to stop an insane (yes he is QUITE insane) want to be Hitler. We have had 12 yrs. and tons of their usual diplomatic, hide their head in the sand, and wait for the problem to go away, bullshit already.
Hrmm maybe you have to follow UN resolutions cuz, they are not biased and you signed it under consense.
2nd Bush attitude toward's world is being more imperialist and fascist then Saddam's (I don't like Sadam's either but, the only track of nazism was shown in 1990 when he took over kuwait while USA has been secretly taking over the world).

Doofus_AW said:
Jeezus man the world seems to think that the USA is off to conquer the world but it just aint so. The USA wants SECURITY for its people. And please do not say we are not threatened.
Security is just an oportunist xcuse taking advantage of 9-11. Saddam has never directly threatened US, and bush cannot give evidences... Invalid point mate

Doofus_AW said:
Remember 9-11 jackass?? That little plan was hatched in some shithole cave halfway around the world in an Afghan shithole. The conditions that are created when a country is lawless and in anarchy or controlled by a wacko despot create and foster the conditions that help terrorists thrive, and in this modern age one Al Qaeda sicko with a plane could kill a half million people with sponsorship from a taliban or saddam.
Hrmmm I see some lack of information in your sources, let me clear your ideas
1st- Osama was never found in Afganistan cuz he wasn't there, there were other military- economical interest over that place, if you want, i'll post em....
2nd- the conditions where created where???? Hrmm, let me tell you that NO A SINGLE MEMBER OF THOSE WHO TOOK PART IN 9/11 WAS FROM IRAK, even more, most of em where from saudi arabia (curiously alliate of US) and most Al-QAEDA members where from there :S
3rd-Talibans theirselves had no funds nor interests into that attack
4rd- Saddam has been outta external policiy a lot of time for 2main reason, 1st lack of supporters and a well formed army, 2nd his weak health state.
5th- Know ur Israel allies knew about 9/11 before it happened??? there are written evidences....

Now as a little disclaimer if i didn't followed the points as it shoud be... Sorry guys, 5AM and im drunk

PS: One more thing: what SENSEsia says is what MOST people believes, and i don't think the whole world is wrong.

~Sirp out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2003-03-18, 09:17 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
What's wrong with you ><''
Spelled my name wrong, and put Cap on the first 5 letters. (with one that doesn't belong)

Oooh 5AM and you're drunk.

Anyway...that's really no point about "proving".

Sirpullido said:
Saddam has never directly threatened US, and bush cannot give evidences
Saddam can't prove that he didn't take part in 9-11. Both sides can't prove anything. (Reminds me of the Do you believe? thread. Can't prove if God exist, nor can we prove he doesn't.)

Anyway...scapegoat is always needed.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-18, 09:24 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
well i wrote SENSE (as common sense) and i wantend to do such cuz i though your post was actually quite accurate
About whay can be proven or not... Know about innocence presumption??? U have to prove that he's GUILTY not the opposite, and, there's no evidence of Iraki participation (more then that, Irak and Arabia Saudi doesn't hold particularly good relations and as i said most of Al-Qaeda members where Arabians)
But yeah, again, bush is using a scapegoat to go though their plans demolishing every human right that crosses he's patjh

PS:wish you understood what i say, if not... =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2003-03-18, 09:47 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
I think Shishio Makoto from Ruroni Kenshin is right:
"If you are strong, you live; If you are weak, you die."

No need for those presumptions, US is being the judge.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:52 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Sirpullido said:
Security is just an oportunist xcuse taking advantage of 9-11. Saddam has never directly threatened US, and bush cannot give evidences... Invalid point mate
And your oil and fascist/imperialistic leader standpoints are exactly the same. You just don't want to believe that America can do anything good with it's power. You also have no fucking proof that we want to go after his oil and nothing else... So keep your hypocritcal skeptisicm out of here. Enough speculation already, war will start at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time, United States. Then we will see what he has and hasn't been hiding.

Get your head out of your ill-informed, naive ass, and wake up, have a cup of coffee and listen to the news for a change. Maybe then you will be singing to a different tune.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-19, 10:47 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Sirpullido said:
Now as a little disclaimer if i didn't followed the points as it shoud be... Sorry guys, 5AM and im drunk
Obviously.....

And Spanish, that explains the willingness to take the side of a bloodthirsty murdering fascist in the proud tradition of Spain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:17 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Titusfied said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason behind our President is to have someone elected by the majority of the nation's people, for the reason of having that person speak for our nation in all circumstances.
Yep, that's the idea. The thing is, if people didn't want their country to be run by Dubya, they shouldn't have elected him. Has he changed his standpoints on things or changed the way he reacts to situations? Some will say yes for the same reason many will say, "I don't know." The reason is that most people didn't look at any of the candidates as they should have. They only watched one or two speeches and decided to vote based upon promises that, generally, will only 'possibly' happen. We elected this man to speak for us, and he has.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:18 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Titusfied said:
And your oil and fascist/imperialistic leader standpoints are exactly the same. You just don't want to believe that America can do anything good with it's power. You also have no fucking proof that we want to go after his oil and nothing else... So keep your hypocritcal skeptisicm out of here. Enough speculation already, war will start at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time, United States. Then we will see what he has and hasn't been hiding.

Get your head out of your ill-informed, naive ass, and wake up, have a cup of coffee and listen to the news for a change. Maybe then you will be singing to a different tune.
Oh yah is more easy to believe that US is wasting his money with the only altruistic purpose of "Irak's liberation" and in defense of ¿Democracy?.... Hell yeah, that's the only reason!!!! Then... Why doesn't he attack north korea??? Or Cuba???? or Nigeria, Birmania, Pakistán, Congo, Guinea, Laos...All governed by sanguinaire tyrants.... Cuz there are no economical interests in those countries... If US controls Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait( both allies) US'll have the control over most of the oil production in the world... But yeah, bullsh is being altruist, AND YOUR NOT BEING INGENUOUS!!!! NO!!!!!

To Doofus_AW:
That reply was improcedent and quite irritating, you dumbass freak mutherfucker have no fucking idea of what you are talking...
I never said i'm taking saddam's side, but it's not saddam who's gonna suffer in this war.
On the other hand, you are lucky of living in freedom but joking about others countries dictators shows how poor you really are... Making jokes of others fates is soooo sad....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:42 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Sirpullido said:
To Doofus_AW:
That reply was improcedent and quite irritating, you dumbass freak muther****er have no ****ing idea of what you are talking...
No need to take things personally. Also, you're not in the flame forum.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:42 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Titusfied said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason behind our President is to have someone elected by the majority of the nation's people, for the reason of having that person speak for our nation in all circumstances.
Bush stole the popular vote anyway. Gore won without the military ballot fuckups the Republicans did.

Also, the public vote means absolutely jack shit. Ever heard of the electoral college? They pick the president.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:09 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
The people pick those who are in the electoral college. So, it is still the same people picking, just through the voice of someone else.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-20, 09:52 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Sirpullido said:
To Doofus_AW:
That reply was improcedent and quite irritating, you dumbass freak mutherfucker have no fucking idea of what you are talking...
I never said i'm taking saddam's side, but it's not saddam who's gonna suffer in this war.
On the other hand, you are lucky of living in freedom but joking about others countries dictators shows how poor you really are... Making jokes of others fates is soooo sad....
Errr.. what the fuck does improcedent mean??? Unprecedented?

Are you drunk again?? You SHOULD be irritated, that was my goal. You ignorant little poodle types usually are irritable. Running around in little circles yapping and peeing on the carpet. Are you lamenting or denying your countries unfortunate flirtations with dictators?

I agree with you that I am lucky to live in a free society, I would say blessed is a better word and I thank God every day that I am a citizen of the USA. It gives me the right to make jokes, and have fun, and contest other peoples opinions.

And whose fate and I am making jokes about you pinhead? Saddams??? Are you defending your buddy from jokes now???

You are the sad one my friend, perhaps its time to quit drinking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-24, 10:02 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Sirp = PWNT!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-25, 04:21 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Wether sirp is pwnt or not, He is from spain and there government isn't as free as ours, they cant get the 'truth' about whats going on.

Regardless of that arguement, Bush will/can NOT profit from Iraq's oil in anyway, aside from the fact that his family owns a huge ammount of oil on US soil, now If we gain the trade majority of the oil in Iraq who loses? BUSH their profits would fall like my dick when the Anna Nichole Smith show comes on.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-25, 10:12 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Bush = Pwner
Sirp = Pwnt!!
Spain = Ignorant
France = Die mother fucking shit bags and rot in a burning pool of flames.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied