Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Should He Use it?
Yea... I can't tell if hes ignoring me or away.. 11 57.89%
No it doesnt matter... 5 26.32%
Why is this in general mayhem? 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Question Chruser; Away or not away, That is the question.
Posted 2003-01-30, 07:41 PM
Should Chruser use his away message?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-30, 07:48 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
I suppose you mean on AIM, if so YES!!!! I just IMed him with "Whats up" like 45 mins ago, and tomrrow morning he'll be like Nothing much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-30, 07:48 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Yeah, it annoys the hell outa me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-30, 07:49 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
rofl i agree, that bastard always replys like 4 days later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:14 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
lololol serious heheheh
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:33 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
time zones really throw everything off aswell, i get my reply's 14 hours later...or he starts talking to me at like 4:30 a.m. my time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Why is this in general mayhem?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:58 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Sirpullido said:
Why is this in general mayhem?
Why do u bother posting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-30, 09:05 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Because hes fishing for penguins

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-31, 06:01 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Now, do we all see how easily things get off-topic....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-31, 07:42 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Thats funny...he replies to me with the most importance...very fast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-31, 01:12 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Yeah when u message zelaron u have to go go and do ur thing then when u wake up the enxt day the message will be there magically...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-31, 03:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
He's getting a kick out of My AIM icon, and chromes. and shpooks, and who ever eles has it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-31, 03:49 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Chruser is on MSN too, and probably a dozen other IM's. Fact is I have hard enough trouble talking to three peolpe at once, much less twenty. So what if he doesn't want to talk to you... I won't respond to people sometimes just for the sake of not thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-31, 03:51 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
I almost always get home at 4:20 pm from school, and within 30 minutes, I receive a message from someone asking me "OMG, do you have a life?" or something similar. Just because I happen to be there when they wake up automatically makes me irresponsible, and they all think I really DO sit here 24 hours per day.

Well, I guess this thread should be some more proof benefiting me. Either way, I do get a heap of messages, so I can't really respond to all, at least not instantly.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-01-31, 03:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Dude theres like a 12 hour diffrence between me and chruser, i would understand if he IM's me 14 hours later. Not that he doesnt want to talk, cause he is more then likey sleeping, or away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-31, 05:29 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Chruser; Away or not away, That is the..."
Chruser said:
Well, I guess this thread should be some more proof benefiting me. Either way, I do get a heap of messages, so I can't really respond to all, at least not instantly.
Away message? Would erase much confusion..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome