Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Editing 1.10 characters
Posted 2003-07-12, 10:52 AM
There is a way to edit 1.10 characters that i found atleast. Only some of my 1.09 characters worked with 1.10, so as soon as you get into 1.10 with one of your 1.09 characters, it updates them and you can no longer edit them with any character editor. So, either before you update, edit a character or edit a character that u havent opened in 1.10 yet. Tho my ultra hacked zon cant even go thru hell umm.. im not sure how much editing your characters will do for you lol... have any questions just pm me or post 'em here...If you want ill make some bugged (1.10) characters and post a link where u can download them.

-Later

Last edited by -Spector-; 2003-07-12 at 11:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-12, 12:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
if you want to be nice, you can make me a mule character with the following

jeweler's great hauberk of the whale(100 life 4 sockets)

11%lr/5%frw sc

11%pr/5%frw sc

11%cr/5%frw sc

11%fr/5%frw sc

11%lr/5%fhr sc

11%pr/5%fhr sc

11%cr/5%fhr sc

11%fr/5%fhr sc

11%lr/20life sc

11%pr/20life sc

11%cr/20life sc

11%fr/20life sc

3max/20ar/5%fhr sc

36ar/5%fhr sc

5%resist all/5%fhr sc

36ar/+9-13 Fire dmg sc

36ar/20life sc

132AR /+45life gc

ShapeShifting /+45life gc

180%ed/8%ll/15%DR/15MDR string of ears(a.k.a absolute perfect strings)

11%ll 20str 76ar 17life 23%cold resist crafted ring

11%ll 2str 100ar 52life 10%ctc lvl3 charged bolt when struck crafted ring

Spirit Keeper shadow plate(see arreat summit)

Ethereal Perfect Tomb Reaver cryptic axe(see arreat summit)

1.08 Highlord's Wrath

Perfect Shaftstop

Rare Great Poleaxe: 500%ED/ Ethereal/ Selfrepair every 20secs/ +.5max dmg based on char level/ +16.5 Attack Rating based on char level/ +300 AR/ 40%ias/ 2 sockets

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-12 at 12:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
mmmmm.....nice sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
On singleplayer ? That's easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Ill pm you about some of the items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
(sry double post) yes single player, it is easy but u cant edit the 1.10 chars so u kinda have to do it backwards....kinda lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
All you have to do is revert to 1.09 and do all then, then load up the beta again and wala there it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-12, 06:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
badboy said:
... and wala ...
voila
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-12, 07:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
Just wondering, what helm do you plan to use?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-12, 07:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-12, 07:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
Yeah. Do you mind telling?

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-12, 07:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
perfect crown of ages, ber ber >:O

+1 skills and 30%resists & 30%FHR CoA
vs
8%ll gaze

im leaning more towards the CoA but it depends on 1.10 changes to pvp penalties, leech, dr, etc etc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-12, 07:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
I see...well, if they really change the DR cap to 50%, then people can really have different setups and others...

By the way, (I) don't know of a way to create Ethereal Perfect Tomb Reaver cryptic axe in 1.10 without involving some mods/new editor...but I will try and get those listed gear for you.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-12, 10:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
*bumps*

ouroboros said:
if you want to be nice, you can make me a mule character with the following

(List of items)
Well, done.

The level req messed up, hope that doesn't ruin anything.
Can't create crafted ring, I made rares with the same mods instead.
Spiritkeeper turns its name to Darkforce Spawn while keeping the same mods....err...

I'll attach the zip containing both 09 and beta version of the character.

Hope it helps.

(Yes I double posted, did that to bump the thread. Sue me.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-12, 11:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
thanks... you're up to something aren't you! O.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-12, 11:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
It was fun creating those items...and I wish I will find a Great poleaxe like that on realm.

Those rings are what you're using on realm, right? Seeing that they're not perfect or anything too special.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-13, 12:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
yes

i like my rings, they're perfect for a build that can do with base dex(tmaul druid). one was to wear almost all the time, & the other was something that would be switchable and would still let me equipt my weapons when taken off, like if i didnt need CNBF in a duel, hence no major attribute points on that 52 life ring

hmm.. what would u do if u found a great poleaxe like that?

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-13 at 12:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-13, 12:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
how'd you make the items? I wanna make items

can you please tell/show me how?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-13, 10:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
If you have jamella's, make the items and put them on a character then convert to 1.10 and there ya go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-13, 10:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
I used a char with 1200 hp and the dilirioum and breath of the dying bow and damn nutton hurts you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
éxôdé is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenéxôdé is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

éxôdé