Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Players x
Posted 2002-02-26, 06:59 AM
Does anyone know how to do this players x trick in single player?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-26, 07:10 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
what's players x r u talking about taco x?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zelaron.org

Posted 2002-02-26, 07:11 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
well, in sigle player mode, there is an option to type something like 'Player x' and x could be 1-8...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-27, 05:13 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
i think it dont work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-27, 10:51 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
BTW... you dont play single player... or DO you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-27, 10:52 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
No idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-02-27, 11:20 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
If you want 8 players, type players 8
Then the monsters get as difficult as if there were 8 players in the game.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-27, 12:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
Hey so there ARE folks that are playing single...?
No hacks and so?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-27, 04:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
Hacks f00
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-28, 11:54 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
Hacks and built-in cheats
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-01, 09:00 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
I heard on 1.06, you could type players 64. Great for those hackers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
hmm it would rock if you could do that in multiplayer! think ne1 cud make a hack for that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2002-03-07, 07:11 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
if u want to know about open battle.net hacking im the one to talk to. I spent hours without sleep trying to get my zons dmg correct. I was in an elite dueling clan and was placed on the top 100 ladder at Nightshiver.com ... Im now retired and have started playing on closed. Those were the days. 83k dmg for barbs. slow targets a bitch. and o what am i doing. I shouldnt say any secrets should I...
Only a true winner can take a loss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZanderQuest

Posted 2002-03-07, 07:16 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
um open b.net dueling? LOL what secrets are there to give??? i think most ppl know about clegs (slow target) so dont worry your not giving any secrets. If you have any questions about dueling ive been doing it in hardcore for a few years. Now im retired tho :/ and if you have any questions about OPEN b.net hacking go to ZanderQuest if you would like to waist some of your life too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-08, 06:19 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
Ya, newbies can just download nightclone, change the name and own all Too easy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-09, 05:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
lol actually nightclone sux. my friends have been working on a super assasin. by the way. I am in nightshivers clan and no slow target is for stupid people. Stats are everything. items dont mean much. its the attributes that mean something. O and yes i would be giving out secrets. But thats the whole point of trial and error. Find your own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZanderQuest

Posted 2002-03-09, 05:34 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
Items help :P too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-10, 10:45 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
Items always rule :P Every time I hit my friend, he teleports, and emits every type of nova invented :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-10, 01:59 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
frost nova and nova?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2002-03-10, 02:55 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Players x"
dont forget poison nova. O and if you are saying that items that cast spells rule in open dueling then ur a dumbass. All good duelers have max resists and max absorb so magic just turns around and kicks you in the ass...Teleport can be a pain in the ass if u are dueling a zon cuz their guided goes everywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZanderQuest