Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-02-01, 10:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Mr. Amazing Atheist himself talking..."
BORKED rofl, mantalk

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-03-17, 09:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "M4a0f2KzL00 rofl, mantalk"
FUCK TEXAS
BORKED

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-12, 09:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "FUCK TEXAS gknGpafFsjk"
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-26, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "0gAeYxgwuSo"
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-05-03, 04:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "j2onbY4klxg"
pretty boring at first but he gets into it pretty well half way through. Great work!

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-06-11, 03:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "pretty boring at first but he gets into..."
ILLUMINATI LOL

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-06, 11:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "ILLUMINATI LOL FN3Ly-eCaQI"
BORKED

LOLOLOLOL.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-07, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "fXcHV_zTNBs LOLOLOLOL."
Seems more like a bully than anything else.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-12, 03:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Seems more like a bully than anything..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Seems more like a bully than anything else.
speaking of which, a new video!

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-12, 10:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "speaking of which, a new video! ..."
Don't get your testicles in a bunch, AmazingAthiest. God hates you more than he does Lucy. You're just not important enough for him to do anything.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-26, 10:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Don't get your testicles in a bunch,..."
Fuck guns.
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-16, 11:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck guns. i5pJpWZzINc"
LOL
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-17, 09:36 AM in reply to D3V's post "The Amazing Atheist"
Richard Dawking?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2011-02-17, 10:16 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Richard Dawking?"
Dawking? Is that some kind of lovechild of Hawking and Dawkins?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-17, 09:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "LOL eNlJ7jdolX4"
His teeth are crooked and his eyes are too. He could use a shave. Kinda makes me think he's a Nihilist.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-17, 11:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "His teeth are crooked and his eyes are..."
He's also fat. Strangely enough, none of those things have anything to do with the words that come out of his mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-18, 06:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's also fat. Strangely enough, none..."
His charisma is impossible.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-18, 09:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "His charisma is impossible."
1. That doesn't make sense at all.

2. Some view charisma as a sign of evil/the anti-christ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-18, 10:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dawking? Is that some kind of..."
Haha. damnyouautocorrect

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2011-02-20, 08:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "1. That doesn't make sense at all. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
1. That doesn't make sense at all.

2. Some view charisma as a sign of evil/the anti-christ.
....right.

He'sa bad-mouthed, ugly, sloppy, disrespectful man. The only people who should like him are the people who watch aqua teen-fucking-hunger force.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai