Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

FF XIII to be on the 360
Posted 2008-07-14, 09:16 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888967p1.html

D: ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-14, 10:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "FF XIII to be on the 360"
Wow that pisses me off Final Fantasy should have stayed on sony. Once Star Ocean is released on 360 I'll prob. lose all of my respect of square-enix. (I miss Squaresoft )

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-14, 10:10 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Wow that pisses me off Final Fantasy..."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Wow that pisses me off Final Fantasy should have stayed on sony. Once Star Ocean is released on 360 I'll prob. lose all of my respect of square-enix. (I miss Squaresoft )
Why does that piss you off? Why does it piss anyone off? I really don't understand it. This guy at work who has a PS3 was ranting about it today.

It's not like FFXIII is suddenly going to be an Xbox exclusive. If you only have a PS3, you'll still get to play it. Nothing has changed for you, at all. The only thing that is different now is that more people will get to play it, and if you're getting your panties in a bunch about that, you're an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-15, 04:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why does that piss you off? Why does..."
Squenix have been telling us, for three years, that FFXIII is a PS3 exclusive, and that they have no plans at all to bring FF to the 360. This is a slop in the face to every PS3 owner who's been waiting patiently, for three years, for FFXIII, and would wait patiently for another five... well, they would have done.

You don't understand why people are ranting and raving?! Every single game that is multiplatform pperforms worse on the PS3. It's a fact. Even games which are developed on the PS3 seem to do worse than on the 360. PS3 owners have just gone from having the best exclusive of the lot, to having a multiplatform game that will suffer because of it. Not only will there now be delays to get the 360 version working, but Squenix will have to make both games equal, else what's the point in releasing it on two consoles?

From the view of an unbiased outsider, it's also bad for the industry. The dwindling number of third party exclusives is diluting the offerings from all consoles. The reason we buy a console is because of the gaming experience it offers. Fat lot of good that is if every damn console offers the same games.

I'm pissed off. No, I'm fucking livid. I've lost all respect I had for Squenix with this announcement. Bad things can only come of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-15, 07:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Squenix have been telling us, for three..."
Greedy bastard.

This is good news to me, seeing as how I only have a 360. In your face, Lenny!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-15, 08:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Squenix have been telling us, for three..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
You don't understand why people are ranting and raving?! Every single game that is multiplatform pperforms worse on the PS3. It's a fact. Even games which are developed on the PS3 seem to do worse than on the 360. PS3 owners have just gone from having the best exclusive of the lot, to having a multiplatform game that will suffer because of it. Not only will there now be delays to get the 360 version working, but Squenix will have to make both games equal, else what's the point in releasing it on two consoles?
Well it sounds to me that when you PS3 owners picked a console, you picked the wrong one. Don't get pissed off at Squenix because Sony sucks monstrous balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-15, 01:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well it sounds to me that when you PS3..."
Sadly, I do have to side with K_A here, more or less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-15, 01:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Greedy bastard. This is good news to..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Greedy bastard.

This is good news to me, seeing as how I only have a 360. In your face, Lenny!
I was going to buy a PS3 and eventually get FFXIII but now I'm going to have to get it for the Xbox360 just to spite Lenny.

I will giggle insanely whist doing so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-16, 02:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was going to buy a PS3 and eventually..."
Haha. I`m more pissed off about Square-Enix releasing Star Ocean: The Last Hope just for Xbox 360, when Till The End Of Time was on PS2.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67