Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-12-06, 01:35 AM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
wow, his post didnt come out at all how he expected, lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-06, 05:55 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
i was jus kiddin around, i just don't like it when people say "ish" at the end words, and what do you mean get my jollies somewhere else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2002-12-06, 09:27 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
It means I dontish swingish that wayish.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-07, 01:02 AM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
I once picked up the stuff someone was xfering in a pub game to teach him a lesson, but gave it back to him after he freaked out. He then proceded to cuss me out and leave the server. I hate b.net people...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:35 AM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
lol, well its cool that you didnt steal it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-08, 06:57 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
Isn't this thread about how Doom stole a Windforce... I think I'll proceed to flame. :P STEALING SUCKS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:04 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
Guys, can we *please* stop calling things "gay"? Its been WAY overdone...everyone done it now...cmon bring back the classics like "douche bag"...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-12-08, 08:31 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
This is turning into a flame war. It's on the verge of being moved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-09, 10:36 AM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
personally if the guy was dumb enough to xfer in a pubby....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:22 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
True it was the guys fault for x ferring but stealing still sucks. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-09, 05:38 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
I woulda took it, showed him, pissed him off, then given it back to him, to teach him a lesson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-09, 06:01 PM in reply to DoomsX's post "I got free WF :P"
i woulda took it, and then laughed at his ass and watch him feed shit at me saying he iz gonna "hack" me and shit haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish