Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

WARNING: Here comes blizzard.
Posted 2004-08-09, 04:01 PM
Not too long ago, West lines dropped from 1-2k to about 100 or less. Many Many Many botters' cd-keys were banned. I believe the same is going to happen on East, so heads up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-09, 04:04 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "WARNING: Here comes blizzard."
Thx for info
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-09, 04:08 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "WARNING: Here comes blizzard."
GOOD.

As of the time of my post, east lines weres till hitting 1600 for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-09, 05:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GOOD. As of the time of my post,..."
Thanks for the heads up.

I wont bot for the next 2-3 days...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-09, 05:30 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "WARNING: Here comes blizzard."
Can anyone confirm this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-09, 05:33 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "Can anyone confirm this?"
west lines are very low now i just made a acct on west and lines were 37.. 40.. not very high at all.. thanks for the warning
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-08-09, 05:56 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "west lines are very low now i just made..."
Well in that case....Im going to stop botting for awhile too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-09, 06:05 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "WARNING: Here comes blizzard."
I told you, i told you!!

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3223

Do you think that had anything to do with it? I play west.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-09, 06:09 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "Well in that case....Im going to stop..."
i am pretty sure. I was reading up on a few diff forums and like 50 posts were made within the hour about banning blah blah blah. If it was just accs, i wouldnt say anything because you can just make a new one after ban, but banning cd-key costs money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-09, 06:12 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i am pretty sure. I was reading up on..."
i'm so glad none of my shit was banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:05 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "i'm so glad none of my shit was banned."
Here we go... just got server down and realm down for no reason bliz is hard at work haha
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:12 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Here we go... just got server down and..."
East lines are hella low now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:13 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Here we go... just got server down and..."
Some people logged on and their chars were no longer ladder. People are freaking out on west.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:18 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "Some people logged on and their chars..."
Happenin on east too. Maybe all the botters got kicked off hte ladder and the non botters stayed? I still have R/D so i have no clue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Happenin on east too. Maybe all the..."
OMFG! bu sorc still better be lad or im gonna be pissed when i get home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:35 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMFG! bu sorc still better be lad or im..."
all is as it should b from what i can c........ bunch of my friends who were botting though arent online nemore lol (glad i stopped for today)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-09, 07:43 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "all is as it should b from what i can..."
wilma said:
all is as it should b from what i can c........ bunch of my friends who were botting though arent online nemore lol (glad i stopped for today)
i did too but now it is telling me that my account doesnt exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-09, 10:15 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i did too but now it is telling me that..."
I can't seem to be able to join any games currently. All I am getting is game dosnt exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-09, 10:18 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I can't seem to be able to join any..."
har im gonna bot until i get banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:28 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "har im gonna bot until i get banned :)"
i jus got a C/i and a R/d on east AND I DONT BOT at least not ne more
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69