Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-10-19, 04:57 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Currently playing: Tony hawks..."
Currently playing:

Online Monopoly

Waiting for:

World of Warcraft
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-20, 02:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Currently playing: Online Monopoly ..."
Last week I was currently played Tribes Vengeance, Fable, and as always Soul Calibur 2, this week I havnt played nothin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2004-11-15, 01:19 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Last week I was currently played Tribes..."
Recently Finished

Paper Mario (N64)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN)

Now Playing

Fire Emblem (GBA - Yes...I'm still playing it)
Ikaruga (GCN - Two levels left)
Tales of Symphonia (GCN - About halfway through it)
Mario Power Tennis (One tourney down, several still to go)

Up Next

Metroid Fusion (GBA - Next time I head over to Idaho, I'm picking it up)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN - Everything else goes on standby starting tomorrow)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GCN - Once I finish ToS)
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (GCN - Once I finish Paper Mario: TTYD)
Viewtiful Joe 2 (GCN - Once I finish Ikaruga or Mario Power Tennis)
Super Mario 64 DS (NDS - November 21st!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Recently Finished Paper Mario (N64)..."
Finished Kengo 3, Neo Contra, Kuon, Tenchu Kurenai, Blood Will Tell, Berserk
Playing Nightmare before Christmas, Shin Megami Tensei (Finished once, but still playing to get all demons)

After these things...
Star Ocean Till the End of Time
Magna Carta

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2005-04-01, 07:45 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Finished Kengo 3, Neo Contra, Kuon,..."
Seems like people aren't playing games anymore.

Finished all the ones mentioned,
And I've finished:
Kessen 3,
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3,
Metal Gear Solid 3,
Fu-un Bakumatsu Den,
Nanobreaker,
Project Altered Beast,
Radiata Stories,
Devil May Cry 3,
Tekken 5...

Currently playing Armored Core Formula Front. Not playing much at all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2005-04-01, 07:48 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Seems like people aren't playing games..."
Soul Calibur II (PS2)
Mario Kart Double-Dash (GCN)
Mario Power Tennis (GCN)
Command and Conquer Generals (PC)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-01, 08:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Soul Calibur II (PS2) Mario Kart..."
Tekken 5
Unreal Tournament 2k4
War Craft 3 Reign of Chaos, I have not made it to Frozen throne yet
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-08-01, 01:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd recommend picking up Soul Reaver..."
i'm playing Counter-Strike ; Warcraft III ; Morrowind and Guild Wars...

Counter-Strike;Counter-Strike;Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FrEaK

Posted 2005-09-20, 10:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
No thanks on listing what game finished, I'd rather just place what I'm doing:
Game: Star Ocean
Goal: Obsessed about going through the multiple secret dungeon, as well as the 211 floor ones (you can skip the first 100 through an elevator) and getting as many of the 300 battle trophies as I can in one playthrough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:30 PM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "No thanks on listing what game..."
All I've got going at the mo is Guild Wars. It's the only game I can play...

I have no other PC games and my PS2 is dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-21, 01:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "All I've got going at the mo is Guild..."
Currently Playing: Nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-21, 05:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Currently Playing: Nothing."
GravitonSurge said:
Currently Playing: Nothing.
Ditto.

Wtf happened to my free time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-21, 07:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ditto. Wtf happened to my free time?"
WoW, AoE2, FFDoS, Baldurs Gate 2, and The Sims 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-09-21, 10:36 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "WoW, AoE2, FFDoS, Baldurs Gate 2, and..."
finished playing doom 3, halo 1 and 2, tiger woods pga tour, mario golf(GBA), paper mario for gamecube and rollercoaster tycoon for the pc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-07, 11:46 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "finished playing doom 3, halo 1 and 2,..."
Grandia III
Soul Calibur 3
MS Saga: A New Dawn
Tales of Legendia
Some Guild Wars
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-03-07, 01:30 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Grandia III Soul Calibur 3 MS Saga: A..."
Diablo 2 dun dun dun. Nothings changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-07, 03:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Diablo 2 dun dun dun. Nothings changed."
Lineage II
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2006-03-07, 03:50 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Lineage II"
WoW
Halo2
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2 modern combat
Some guild wars
Doom 3
Fable
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER

Last edited by glory_gamer; 2006-03-07 at 08:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-07, 07:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
Currently playing:
Fable

Recently beaten:
Ever 17

Soon to purchase:
Oblivion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:54 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Currently playing: Fable Recently..."
dark age of camelot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven