Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Teh Diabloz!
Posted 2012-07-02, 08:06 AM
I can't beat teh Diabloz on Normal!

It's biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shit....

Help teh Fried Tits?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2012-07-02, 08:17 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Teh Diabloz!"
Too bad D3 sucks and half (or more) of the people I know who were playing have quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-02, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Too bad D3 sucks and half (or more) of..."
I haven't played that much yet, but I'm having fun. I'm just soloing and getting back to the roots of the game like when I first played it. Why do people not like it? For what the game brings, I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2012-07-02, 09:06 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I haven't played that much yet, but I'm..."
You'll see. I don't want to ruin the surprise for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-02, 11:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I haven't played that much yet, but I'm..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I haven't played that much yet, but I'm having fun. I'm just soloing and getting back to the roots of the game like when I first played it. Why do people not like it? For what the game brings, I like it.
It's fun until you realize the only way to progress in the game is through the RMAH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-07-03, 03:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Teh Diabloz!"
It's fun until you realize that you are Diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-07-03, 12:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Teh Diabloz!"
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I can't beat teh Diabloz on Normal!

It's biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shit....

Help teh Fried Tits?
You're clearly doing something really wrong if you can't solo normal. Unless you're a demon hunter. Then you could run into some trouble.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-03, 05:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You're clearly doing something really..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
You're clearly doing something really wrong if you can't solo normal. Unless you're a demon hunter. Then you could run into some trouble.
The only thing you could be doing "wrong" is not buying items on the AH. Let's see you solo normal without buying anything from the AH or transferring items from your alts. I hit a brick wall with Belial on Normal which forced me to buy items on the AH, and most of the way through Normal I didn't even find any upgrades.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-03, 10:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only thing you could be doing..."
Aren't you thankful?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-07-04, 08:06 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Aren't you thankful?!"
I wonder if I can play D3 on a 4 mbps dl speed.....
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-08, 02:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Teh Diabloz!"
Hey Titusfied, I will be back from travel around the 27th of July, maybe I'll pick it and up and you and I can give it a whirl. I'd be a complete nub. I have another friend that was never big into DII that may play as well. This is all contingent on me not being immediately pushed back out on another travel and actually having time at home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM