Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Grin Skull and sa get Lynched!
Posted 2002-02-28, 02:22 PM

Here's the whole post folks

This is just an excerpt of what Skull an Admin and sa are willing to do and lie about.

Please do bring your popcorn to the whole entire thread to put it all together. Don't worry. If this gets deleted, it WILL be back for you to read.

SKULL IS IMMORAL

when you get that piece of mail that says you have won a place to be a beta tester for W3
you feel GREAT!!! and here Skull asks for help and someone trusts him.. kenjihawk..

remember him? he's the one that was modded, demodded and then banned

here is what sa said:

Very~Superior you don’t know the full story behind the situation. He was modded but then he started abusing the power of being a mod. Me and skull had no intention to demod him at start but then he started trying to have users banned and so on and making really stupid comments. So after his conduct he was demoded as he was not within line. He was not banned at first either it was only when he posted server information publicly and key information was he banned. He dug his own hole here

NOW THIS GETS GOOD

(thank you to Hadez... kenji and i owe you big time for this)

[15:37] <Hadez> hey, can i ask you something..?
[15:39] <`Skull> yea
[15:40] <Hadez> Okay , dont get offended though because i am just repeating what i
heard... its about kenjihawk, im sure you've heard the "rumours"
[15:40] <`Skull> lol
[15:40] <`Skull> yea
[15:41] <`Skull> let me explain fast
[15:41] <`Skull> me and SA neded the beta
[15:41] <`Skull> kenji said he would give it to us for a mod spot
[15:41] <`Skull> we said ok but we got pissed because we wanted that
[15:41] <`Skull> anyway
[15:41] <`Skull> we never go tthe beta because someone else faster gave it to us
[15:42] <`Skull> anyway
[15:42] <`Skull> we were really pissed at him
[15:42] <`Skull> so we removed him
[15:43] <Hadez> Okay u were honest at least..but i don thtink what he was asking was that unreasonable
[15:43] <Hadez> thats a pretty harsh thing to do
[15:44] <`Skull> well
[15:44] <`Skull> i am imoral
[15:45] <Hadez> so u never received his CD-Key?
[15:48] <Hadez> ?
[15:56] <Hadez> ?
[15:57] <Hadez> <Hadez> so u never received his CD-Key?
[15:57] <Hadez> <Hadez> ?
[15:57] <`Skull> yea
[15:57] <`Skull> oh yea sorry for beeing away
[15:57] <`Skull> yes I did
[15:57] <`Skull> after this we were both mad at him
[15:57] <`Skull> so I wanted to steal his cd-key
[15:58] <`Skull> I asked him what it was and the idiot gave it to me
[15:58] <`Skull> I never said I would give him anything back
[15:58] <`Skull> Kenji was an *******
[15:58] <`Skull> wanted mod for something as simple as thebeta
[15:58] <`Skull> noone is to require that
[15:58] <`Skull> thats the story
[16:00] <Hadez> hmph
[16:01] <`Skull> dymo laughed alot
[16:01] <`Skull> because of kenji
[16:02] <Hadez> dymo thought that whatu did was funny?
[16:02] <`Skull> of course
[16:03] <`Skull> kenji was a looser. He deserved that
[16:03] <`Skull> I doubt dymo would have thought it was fun of someone to require a mod spot
[16:03] <`Skull> because of what I did we now have warcraft 3 on single player
[16:03] <`Skull> I delivered this to the hack team 2 hours after
[16:05] <Hadez> why didnt u release this info to the public, if u thought he deserved it? sa made up sum bullshit lie in cl
[16:08] <Hadez> why didnt u release this info to the public, if u thought he deserved it? sa made up sum BS lie in cl
[16:08] <`Skull> huh
[16:08] <`Skull> SA was with me together on this
[16:08] <`Skull> well, it did not hurt us at all
[16:08] <`Skull> alot of people bitched about it
[16:08] <`Skull> now everyone are happy because they have the beta
[16:09] <`Skull> well
[16:09] <`Skull> have fun
[16:09] <Hadez> not everyone..
[16:09] <`Skull> I am off for tonight
[16:09] <Hadez> Okay
[16:09] <Hadez> cya

Skull, i posted this because i feel that people have a right to know what has been going on, and they can judge you as they see fit..this includes all Mods and Admins of cheatlist. I am sincerely sorry if you feel betrayed by me doing so, but i do not think that what you have done is either humorous, or morally correct, and justice must be served.

this is what Skull told Kenjihawk happened to his cd-key (in actually, Skull and sa were playing on it and i have it logged from mods that this is true)

Skull and sa took away Kenjihawk's place as a Beta Tester for W3 because he chose to help Cheatlist. They treated him like dirt and have continued to lie about the whole situation and have only begun to come clean to the head admin since i have begun this whole campaign.. otherwise Kenji would have been swept underneath the rug, as a lie to be forgotten, someone that was exploited and they don't want you to know about it...

sa needs to stop running the forums as an Admin and go back to being a Site Admin and have the same useless power and say over things that Dream-WEaver has. Look after the software. Keep the boards up. Stay away from the users and STOP LYING

Skull should be deadmined for what he did. He stole someone's chance to be a W3 Beta tester, stole his cdkey, told him is was a donation to the dev team and then tag teamed playing on it with sa, treated him like crap, bragged about what he did to other people, denied that it was anything and it took me to finally make him come almost clean (his story to the head admin was not exactly was was posted)

Underhanded... full of lies

I've even proved this to the head admin

hope you enjoyed your popcorn

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

- Albert Einstein

it's your turn to say something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
lyncian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlyncian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

lyncian

Posted 2002-02-28, 02:36 PM in reply to lyncian's post "Skull and sa get Lynched!"
Nicely done. The cheatlist people will probably hate that post though (for a good reason ).
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-28, 02:50 PM in reply to lyncian's post "Skull and sa get Lynched!"
What losers!

They deserve what's coming to them.

String 'em up
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-02-28, 03:21 PM in reply to lyncian's post "Skull and sa get Lynched!"
Cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-28, 04:46 PM in reply to lyncian's post "Skull and sa get Lynched!"
damn good popcorn right there!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-28, 05:50 PM in reply to lyncian's post "Skull and sa get Lynched!"
damn
that is extra buttery popcorn

thanks to king kai for hosting and makin my sig!
-React
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
React is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenReact is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

React