Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had a great block of very strong..."
You guys have wierd ass old wives tales over there. Onions on the feet, cheese gives you nightmares.
All we hear about over here is dont sit to close to the Tv.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Anywho..."
I don't think my dreams are affected by what I eat before going to bed, either.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:12 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I don't think my dreams are affected by..."
What it is is that when you eat cheese and go to sleep you become in pain because cheese is so hard to digest especially when sleeping and the pain makes you have nightmares.

You ought to listen to old wives tales Kaneda, quite a lot of them do have truth behind them. Many modern medicines are made from what was said in old wives tales, and they work extremely well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What it is is that when you eat cheese..."
Talking about old wives...ever heard of a pre-Renaissance doctor called Paracelsus??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Talking about old wives...ever heard of..."
Paracelsus was a German alkyholic. When other doctors found new cures he listened to old wives tales, found cures that worked, created theories that were hundreds of years ahead of their time (he had the idea about germs hundreds of years before Pasteur), and went down to the local pub to have drinking contests with the local peasants...which he always won.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Paracelsus was a German alkyholic. When..."
Hey...now I know why milk is called Pasteurised. It uses his methods to kill off any bacteria that would make it sour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey...now I know why milk is called..."
Which brings me very nicely back onto cheese.

What's your favourite type of cheese??

Mine's gotta be really strong chedar. Nothing better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which brings me very nicely back onto..."
cheddar
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:44 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "cheddar"
Good choice sir, good choice.

And may I interest you in this Chatteux Bordeaux '69?? Very nice if you permit me to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Good choice sir, good choice. And..."
Lenny said:
Good choice sir, good choice.

And may I interest you in this Chatteux Bordeaux '69?? Very nice if you permit me to say.
ewww i only eat processed cheese from the store that has ~2weeks to the date is has to be sold by =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:53 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "ewww i only eat processed cheese from..."
Are you thinking the Bordeaux is a cheese??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are you thinking the Bordeaux is a..."
Lenny said:
Are you thinking the Bordeaux is a cheese??
Maybe? lol I honestly don't know what it is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-22, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are you thinking the Bordeaux is a..."
Lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:01 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Maybe? lol I honestly don't know what..."
I'm pretty sure it's a wine.

Talking about wine I've got a friend who doesn't like any type of alcohol all because he doesn't like wine (he's never tired anything other than wine)...stupid bastard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:01 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Lol..."
I dont eat anything after 19:00ish. Cottage cheese is the last thing I eat. Usually around 19:00. I usually go to bed at around 23:00-0:00 unless I go out. Rarely have any nightmares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:05 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I dont eat anything after 19:00ish...."
Hmmm...I think an experiment is in order. I don't think I can have nightmares due to the fact that anything that goes on inside my head becomes insane very quickly...yet you...

Try eating some kind of cheese just before you go to bed and see what happens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm pretty sure it's a wine. ..."
Get some help and hold him tightly. When he's held tightly put a tube down his throat and just empty a couple of bottles of liquor in it.

holy shit wireless keyboards suck when they start running low on batteries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:08 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Get some help and hold him tightly...."
They're also ever so slightly slower. As are wireless mouses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They're also ever so slightly slower...."
My cats often bring home mice. The small cat usually brings one home half dead and then starts to play with it pushing it back and forth with her paws...so cruel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:30 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "My cats often bring home mice. The..."
I wont eat any cheese before going to bed though. Anything you eat before going to sleep will be stored as fat. I dont want that.

I like it when I have dreams about things that I have dreamed about before. Talking about dreams...I havent had sex in a dream for LONG time... sex in dreams are cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy