Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

How the hell did i die?
Posted 2004-06-24, 10:40 AM
Have chicken loaded as well as antitppk.
Yet didn't seem to work and i died.
Did i do something i wrong or are these modes completely ....... useless.
Chicken didn't do shit knew that ,but why didnt antitppk mode work?
What hell was did i do wrong,?bad enought having to use d2hackit the piece of dectable shit but now it doesn't work?
Someone please help me and thanks.
Later
Karr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Karr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Karr

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:43 AM in reply to Karr's post "How the hell did i die?"
What is your chicken Hp at? If it's too low I think I can help explain what went wrong.

Lets say it's set at 100. You have 101 HP. You do a hell pindle run. The defiled warrior charges you and hits you. If he does more then 100 damage, You would die. The bnet server would detect your death, and THEN you would chicken, because 0 is below 100.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What is your chicken Hp at? If it's too..."
Was triggered and yes my hitpoints was set up that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Karr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Karr

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:59 AM in reply to Karr's post starting "Was triggered and yes my hitpoints was..."
So you have two options. Get more defense or damage reduction, or raise your chicken health to 200 or 250.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-24, 02:49 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "So you have two options. Get more..."
Medieval Bob said:
So you have two options. Get more defense or damage reduction, or raise your chicken health to 200 or 250.
Trigger is a hack ,so having gear doesnt help much when the trigger has the damage maxed out.What should have worked and didn't is antitppk,what id like to know is if chicken failed why didn't this kick in and work?
Current settings for chicken Chicken 450 outa 451 hp.
Chicken Hostile Life:1000
Chicken Hostile Nearby Life: 1000
New Trigger automaticly fails
Antitppk mod is on.
What still don't get is if chicken failed why didn't other one work and kick me out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Karr

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:51 PM in reply to Karr's post starting "Trigger is a hack ,so having gear..."
If it's that big of a deal, get a maphack that supports 'Chicken on Hostile'...

I haven't messed with either TPPK or AntiTPPK, so I couldn't tell you why ATPPK didn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "If it's that big of a deal, get a..."
Wish I still had the module hellmonkeys made for me and him to play hardcore. He had it pimped out for getting hostiled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-24, 09:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wish I still had the module hellmonkeys..."
Using MapHack uncracked orginal version.
Anyone that uses d2hackit can you tell me how this happend and how to avoid it.
Bad enought having to cheat to stay pk free, but when the solutuion riskes getting you banned and still doesn't work that bs.
Later
Karrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Karr