Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Single player -- Need HOTO
Posted 2004-04-06, 01:03 AM
If anyone has a perfect HOTO on single player, please upload/email/contact me with the item file, thanks . Made one, didn't work for some odd reason.

(need it for testing bots folks, good cause)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-06, 04:16 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Single player -- Need HOTO"
its ok if i give you the runes?
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-06, 07:14 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "its ok if i give you the runes?"
Well i tried that, and it didn't work, if you could make the hoto, i'd be * much happier
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-06, 11:26 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Well i tried that, and it didn't work,..."
ok but i have to try it much time to a perfekt one
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-06, 11:46 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "ok but i have to try it much time to a..."
This file should have everything you need.

This is the readme.txt in the zip:

README.TXT

File Version: Diablo 2 "Lord Of Destruction" ("LoD") 1.10 ***BETA***

File Name: UD2X110_Lib.zip, virus-scanned with "AntiVir"

Last updated: July 5, 2003

Copyright Notes and Disclaimer
------------------------------

Diablo, "Lord Of Destruction" ("LoD"), Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

You may freely distribute this library as long as it is kept in its original form, and as long as it is *not* used for commercial purposes. You may *not*, for example, sell this library (or parts/files from it) in Internet online auctions and stores.

By downloading, installing, and using these files you agree that you are totally responsible for said actions. I am not responsible for any damages you might have incurred as a result of downloading, installing, and using these files.

Acknowledgements
----------------

I want to thank the folks from "The Phrozen Keep", the best Diablo 2 mod-making website out there, for all the tools and great infos about the internals of the game, and obviously Blizzard for making a great game and for making a lot useful information about it publicly available at their "Arreat Summit" site. This library would not have been possible without these resources. Thanks to Diabloii.Net for providing the bandwidth and promotion.

Introduction
------------

This "ultimate" item and character library for Diablo 2 "Lord of Destruction" is intended for the *single-player* mode of the game only. The items and characters won't work and cannot be used in the closed Diablo 2 Battle.net realms, the online game servers hosted by Blizzard.

Contents (Preliminary!)
-----------------------

Following is an overview of the library contents:

- 7 Unskilled Level 99 Characters (one of each character class)

- ~150 Set Items (normal, exceptional, elite), complete as of Diablo 2 "LoD" version 1.10 ***BETA***

- ~120 Unique Items (currently only the new elite items, charms and jewels), complete as of Diablo 2 "LoD" version 1.10 ***BETA***

- A selection of powerful normal/exceptional unique weapons (ethereal and non-ethereal) which have been upgraded to elite using the new cube recipes, i.e. ethereal "Hone Sundan" Ghost Spear

- Many normal, socketed elite items (with 2 to 6 sockets) for testing the new rune words and unique jewels

NOTES:

All items in this library exist in their best possible form (with their best possible stats).

Previously released items (uniques, rares, magic, crafted etc), which were in this library for version 1.09, will be added again later when the final patch 1.10 is released. Unique amulets and rings from version 1.09 are already added, as well as the best magic charms and jewels.

As of patch 1.10 BETA, there seems to be a quirk with sets that feature life and/or mana bonuses (either on an item, as partial bonus or full bonus) although all sets have been re-created in this version. When equipping the chars with the items, or upon entering a new game, the chars don't get healed to the life/mana level they should have - the life/mana bonus is missing. This quirk (probably an initialization flaw) should be fixed in the final release. A quick-fix is to pick an item with a life/mana bonus and re-equip it on the char. That should reset life/mana to their full levels.

Installation
------------

The items are stored on character files (item mules) created in the original game for immediate compatibility with future versions of the game (just load them into the new game version then).

You can currently mule the items onto your own characters by using either a LAN, two connected PC's, or the Open Battle.net. A "LoD" character editor with an import/export function like "ShadowMaster", which allows item muling in single-player mode, does *NOT* yet exist for Diablo 2 "LoD" version 1.10!

The Diablo 2 character files (*.d2s) are stored in different folders. Therefore, extract this ZIP-file with the "extract using directories" option.

The installation of the character files is easy: copy the character files (*.d2s) to the "Save" folder of your Diablo 2 "LoD" installation. After the installation, the characters are immediately accessible from your character selection screen.

Note that the library items can be found in the stashes, inventories and Horadric Cubes of the characters!

Have fun experimenting with this library!

DiabloII.Net Disclaimer: Please note if you use these files they could create bugs in the game that aren't ordinarily there and therefore your beta reports to Blizzard could be groundless. If you want to test the patch seriously it's advisable you do not use this file.

END README
Attached Files
File Type: zip UD2X110_Lib.zip (60.0 KB, 21 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-06, 04:10 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "This file should have everything you..."
Thanks a ton +1 karma to you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-06, 04:17 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Thanks a ton :D +1 karma to you"
Hey NP. Good luck on your follow bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-06, 05:16 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Hey NP. Good luck on your follow bot."
Was working on my pindle bot with that item

Hammerdin gets to pin in about 7 seconds, rocks him in 5 or so, kinda dissapointed, didn't consider how hard it would be to target pindle.

But im sure a sorc with very nice FRW, would rock it pretty fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-06, 05:20 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Was working on my pindle bot with that..."
`Insolence` said:
Was working on my pindle bot with that item

Hammerdin gets to pin in about 7 seconds, rocks him in 5 or so, kinda dissapointed, didn't consider how hard it would be to target pindle.

But im sure a sorc with very nice FRW, would rock it pretty fast.

Do you try enigma on the Hammerdin? It's not a bad armor MF wise, but with the Tele AND FRW you could speed that up alot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1