Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:01 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
LOL, erik, yeah you really should
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:04 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
so when u have to have one elite item do u mean something like, shako, gaze, ss, skulderz??? cause i just started up on d2 again and i got a lvl 72 sorc and im trying to mf... and lets just say durance level 2 gets bigger and bigger lol, i had been playing this game for about 2 and a half years before i stopped last winter cause of the out of control hacking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:40 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Well, when i say good players, i mean, know common statistics, pretty smart, cool people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-25, 01:13 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
So maybe?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-25, 01:40 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Ganga.. Im not even able to join...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-25, 01:42 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
I see, that's cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:50 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
to bad i play west, and to bad i don't have enough posts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-25, 08:44 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Posts are not a requirement, and I do not ever remember saying you could not join valmar... joining is not an overnight thing -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-25, 09:22 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
How come I haven't gotten a talk from you about this yet? I've been gaming with you since the patch came out basically. Oh, and I just started a Fire Sorc, so I can Mf and start hitting you up with shit instead of the constant opposite...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:09 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
as was earlier stated where teh fuck is ur clan located? i wouldnt mind checkin it out, all my chars are 80+ and geard to the max
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:26 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
USEast, msg me, we don't have a decided channel yet.

BTW, titus, i can probably get you an occy + lidless + magi + frosts + decent travs + goldwrap + couple manalds for mana regen, and a peasent.

And yeah titus, sorry I thought you knew lol (remember when i started the 1.10 ladder group, and i said you could join the clan if you wanted, you still can )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-26, 02:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
How do you expect to get to know me if we dont talk insolence?.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-26, 02:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
I expect you to IM me more often, and message me on D2, it's not my responsability... it's one given to you when you tryout for my clan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-26, 03:59 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
nvm, what i did post is irrelivent
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:30 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
BTW, we are getting more ideas.

The clan is the place to trade legitly, we will have our own private channel (with bot on lockdown constantly, unless your a member, your banned; no offense, just to keep the scum out)

We will have a private forum to trade on, post games, whatever, hopefully we will have a large community for PvP'ing, and trading.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-27, 08:59 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Sounds like a good idea, and actually, I do remember you bringing it up at one point, I just completely forgot about it.

Either way, I'm down. We'll talk when I get back from this Turkey Day vacation away from everything at my parents house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-28, 07:25 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
whats your ACCOUNT NAME? on d2...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.sick

Posted 2003-11-28, 09:33 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
so this is on useast not ladder? if so i have good characters already to be ready to magic find and i have high mf also so could i join? if its ladder, i already have a meteor sorc half way made and could be good for magic finding also
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-11-28, 10:33 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
im kinda new to these fourms but im preaty good at d2 started ladder and noone gave me stuff hehe ive been giving out my stuff but anyway i have a 82 druid and a 82 sorc and starting on a melee druid but u dont really know me so i probly cant join i understand but thought id ask anyway

hehe oh ya my acc names are akuno182
akuno183
akuno185

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno