Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Can someone help me out
Posted 2008-08-29, 03:06 PM
hey i need somebodyies help on making a limit break system
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flappykun2349

Posted 2008-09-25, 06:21 AM in reply to flappykun2349's post "Can someone help me out"
flappykun2349 said: [Goto]
hey i need somebodyies help on making a limit break system
I would love to help you, but can you explain what exactly a limit break system is? I'm pretty good with eventing. But i can't make everything..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-09-25, 12:22 PM in reply to flappykun2349's post "Can someone help me out"
Likewise, what type of limit break system?

What type of action do you need? For example? How many hits will charge your limit or what does your health have to be below to use the attack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

bout the limit break system
Posted 2008-10-02, 06:57 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Likewise, what type of limit break..."
hey guys i'm really sorry about not being specific.ok i would like a limit break system that has a different limit break for each character and i guess it'd be good to have a limit break system like in final fantasy eight.

[also this is off topic]
i'm having a major problem w/this part in my game heres how i have it set up

text ????:You'd be surprised
set move route[ev008]
move left 11 times
and that works and the char is talking but it keeps repeating that one part(the text part)
do you know whats wrong could you show me how it should be set up

Wed-G said: [Goto]

What type of action do you need? For example? How many hits will charge your limit or what does your health have to be below to use the attack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flappykun2349

is this a prob???????
Posted 2008-10-03, 01:47 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Likewise, what type of limit break..."
yea umm i'm not using 2003 anymore im on XP sry i switched

Wed-G said: [Goto]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

flappykun2349

Posted 2008-10-04, 12:47 AM in reply to flappykun2349's post "is this a prob???????"
yea umm i'm not using 2003 anymore im on XP sry i switched
XP is out of my zone of interest/skill. (Not to say I couldn't learn given the time and money.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-10-06, 09:16 AM in reply to flappykun2349's post "bout the limit break system"
[also this is off topic]

set move route[ev008]
move left 11 times
and that works and the char is talking but it keeps repeating that one part(the text part)
do you know whats wrong could you show me how it should be set up[/QUOTE]

I think i know
do you have it auto-running, if you do. then make sure you put at the end, a switch that makes it go to another page so that it stops auto-running. Or delete the event.

If not, then try doing this,

-------------------------
Set Move Route [event], Do not wait for completion.
Move Left
Move Left
Text: Hi mommy!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

thnx
Posted 2008-10-07, 03:34 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "[also this is off topic] i'm having a..."
ok thnx man thats what the problem was but could you help me find a limit break system like the one in ff8 plz?i can't find a script for it
Wolfturn said: [Goto]
[also this is off topic]

set move route[ev008]
move left 11 times
do you know whats wrong could you show me how it should be set up
I think i know
do you have it auto-running, if you do. then make sure you put at the end, a switch that makes it go to another page so that it stops auto-running. Or delete the event.

If not, then try doing this,

-------------------------
Set Move Route [event], Do not wait for completion.
Move Left
Move Left
Text: Hi mommy![/QUOTE]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

flappykun2349

Posted 2008-10-07, 05:37 PM in reply to flappykun2349's post "thnx"
First off, Whats a limit break system. I could help you but i need to know what that is first. Explain (sorry never played the FF series Shh, i know ).

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wolfturn

lmao WOW ok heres what it is
Posted 2008-10-08, 02:59 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "First off, Whats a limit break system...."
basically like when certain conditions are met your character will be anabled to do his/her special/signature move [EX.In final fantasy 8 your health has to be like 5, 10,15,or 25% health and the characters health will turn yellow enabling him/her to unleash their special move.]do you get it now?do i need to explain more?it's basically a very pwerful move that you can only do if your bar is filled or your health is decreased to a certain point.and i would like to try to have the health decreaser limit break
First off, Whats a limit break system. I could help you but i need to know what that is first. Explain (sorry never played the FF series Shh, i know ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

flappykun2349

Posted 2008-10-09, 11:19 AM in reply to flappykun2349's post "lmao WOW ok heres what it is"
basically like when certain conditions are met your character will be anabled to do his/her special/signature move [EX.In final fantasy 8 your health has to be like 5, 10,15,or 25% health and the characters health will turn yellow enabling him/her to unleash their special move.]do you get it now?do i need to explain more?it's basically a very pwerful move that you can only do if your bar is filled or your health is decreased to a certain point.and i would like to try to have the health decreaser limit break
The thing about eventing, is its very hard to do things In-battle. Your best bet is to register on RMXP.org and then post in the script request forum. (make sure you only bump after 3 days, they are very strict there, so make sure you read the rules and use the format for making requests)

People are really Un-friendly there. (they don't help as good as here) but they do make great scripts. I'll see if i can advertise your problem on other forums. (like i said, no computer) so i have a lot of free time on forums :P

Sorry i couldn't be more help. Oh, if you need any help making anything else feel free to ask me :P lol. just keep posting them in the same thread that way you don't flood the forum.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wolfturn

to my prob
Posted 2008-10-12, 08:26 AM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "The thing about eventing, is its very..."
thnx man ow about the airship thing
The thing about eventing, is its very hard to do things In-battle. Your best bet is to register on RMXP.org and then post in the script request forum. (make sure you only bump after 3 days, they are very strict there, so make sure you read the rules and use the format for making requests)

People are really Un-friendly there. (they don't help as good as here) but they do make great scripts. I'll see if i can advertise your problem on other forums. (like i said, no computer) so i have a lot of free time on forums :P

Sorry i couldn't be more help. Oh, if you need any help making anything else feel free to ask me :P lol. just keep posting them in the same thread that way you don't flood the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

flappykun2349