Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Unhappy NFL's Sean Taylor dies from gunshot to leg..
Posted 2007-11-27, 06:38 AM
Pretty sad story indeed.

I had heard about this yesterday actually; there was an apparent home invasion and Sean Taylor was shot in the leg, he then proceeded to chase out the suspect with a "machettee" and then lost conciousness, the shot severed an artery in his leg, the blood loss was too great and he never regained conciousness.

CNN said:
Story Highlights
NEW: Knife left on bed at Taylor home during prior break-in, AP reports

All-American, 24, died at hospital after home invasion attack, lawyer says

Taylor never regained consciousness, says his former attorney

Police looking for an "unknown suspect"

Sean Taylor has had a few problems in the past, including that spit in the face during the playoff game, a DUI etc, but nothing too major, he fathered a child a little over a year ago and seemed to be turning his life around. ...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/27/obit.taylor/index.html

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 09:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "NFL's Sean Taylor dies from gunshot to..."
This is horrible news. He was one of the baddest mother fuckers in the league.

I hope they kill the guy that shot him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-27, 09:21 AM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "This is horrible news. He was one of..."
There's so many things fishy about this story, though. For one, he had a break in that was recorded 8 days ago, and apparently the "robber" left a knife on his bed, and now this. And how come somebody so rich doesn't have a better security system? Atleast a pack of Rottweilers would do..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "There's so many things fishy about this..."
I'm not sure he even thought about security. You've got too much money to care, because everyone thinks you are the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-27, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "NFL's Sean Taylor dies from gunshot to..."
Sounds to me like he got owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-27, 10:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sounds to me like he got owned."
Yes, because this is a hilarious situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 11:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, because this is a hilarious..."
I just can't stop laughing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-27, 11:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sounds to me like he got owned."
!King_Amazon! said:
Sounds to me like he got owned.
edit*: To save myself a ban.

And K_A, you're a jackoff, go find humor in something else cynical..

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-11-27 at 11:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 12:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just can't stop laughing."
Who in their right mind runs after someone who is fleeing when they're losing that much blood?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-27, 12:14 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Who in their right mind runs after..."
WetWired said:
Who in their right mind runs after someone who is fleeing when they're losing that much blood?
An NFL supa-star.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 12:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "An NFL supa-star."
Well they don't recruit people into the NFL because they are smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-27, 01:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well they don't recruit people into the..."
If I got shot in the groin I would be trying to hack the fuckers head off with my machete too.

Fuck that shit son.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-27, 01:51 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "If I got shot in the groin I would be..."
So wait, you fuck your woman with your leg? How loose is that bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-