Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Free Half-Life 2 (Steam)
Posted 2010-11-28, 06:38 PM
I purchased Orange Box but already had HL2 so I have a spare copy I can gift. Pick a number 1-50, closest to my number gets it. I'll wait a day or two for any interested parties to participate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-28, 07:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Free Half-Life 2 (Steam)"
can steam work in linux ... wait theres Wine so yeah .... i guess 36
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-28, 07:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Free Half-Life 2 (Steam)"
25, good sir.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-29, 06:40 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "25, good sir. :o"

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-11-29, 07:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Free Half-Life 2 (Steam)"
Let's say 37
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-11-29, 07:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Free Half-Life 2 (Steam)"
44. Is there a hidden message in the header?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-11-29, 08:20 AM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "44. Is there a hidden message in the..."
24!
ban
I actually played CS:S all weekend for some reason, good times.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 05:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "24! ban I actually played CS:S all..."
My number was 27 so Skurai wins. Let me know what e-mail you want it sent to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-30, 10:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My number was 27 so Skurai wins. Let..."
(lol?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-01, 12:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "27 (lol?)"
If Skurai doesn't care enough to post or PM me an e-mail in the next 24 hours, it's going to the next closest person, which is D3v. What e-mail do you want it sent to D3v, if that happens to be the case?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-01, 02:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If Skurai doesn't care enough to post..."
Is it just like a key, or an activation link? Or do you actually send it to my steam account address? I have like 30 e-mails for every different game.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-12-01, 02:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Is it just like a key, or an activation..."
I have the option of sending the game to either a Steam account that is on my friends or to an e-mail address. I don't know if it's a key or a link or what. I'm sending it through the Steam client, similar to a guest pass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-01, 02:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have the option of sending the game..."
Well whenever Skurai's pass is up, let me know and i'll PM you my e-mail I want it sent to.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V