Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?
Posted 2004-09-07, 08:41 PM
I enter duel game today because i thought it was legit duel game! but omg this barb was using non-eth botd colossus blade?! "omg i better teach him lesson about gg legit dueling" i thought! I hostiled him, and he said "HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW I R SO PWN" and i was going to use normal attack on him! but to even things out i decided to use ww! even though ww so unfair and omfg...desynch! so i ww him and he kills me in one whirl?! omg i r so mad at him so i say "sham on you i r legit gg" and he squelched a legit player like me! omfg i r duel in clan-honor where skills> gear and hax! In this one clan-honor duel they are 2 blizzard sorces!! I thought "omfg i thought clan-honor was supposed to be about honor?!" and when they dueld to my surprise, they no use tele! they run around and shoot blizzard! omfg i decide to join and do some legit pvp! but i die in one blizzard! ! but they way they pvp'd was so honor! they use strategy to run around and cast blizz on certain spot of map so they kill one on one with strategy and tactic! omg i r so happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:47 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?"
so I saw your post today, and I want to kill you already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:54 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?"
That's not at all cheating. That is legit dueling, whether you can comprehend it or not. You just want a handicap, because you suck at the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's not at all cheating. That is..."
Can I laugh? Can I laugh in your face? Can I spit in your face?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-07, 09:03 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?"
Your posts make me want to vomit.

Desist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-07, 09:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Your posts make me want to vomit. ..."
He's been consistently posting the same ridiculous bullshit all day. We get the idea

UR AN IDIOT!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:48 AM in reply to wilma's post starting "He's been consistently posting the same..."
How'd you know the barb was using BotD CB? Sounds like you use mh.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:35 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "How'd you know the barb was using BotD..."
can we loser him already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:40 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "can we loser him already."
Ganga said:
can we loser him already.
Yes, can we please!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-08, 09:17 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Yes, can we please!?!?!"
getting old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-09-08, 10:15 AM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "getting old"
At least its funny shit, no matter how dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-08, 10:25 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?"
OMG OMG !
Here goes the "OMG" guy again ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:02 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "OMG OMG ! Here goes the "OMG" guy..."
Just loser the dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:10 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Just loser the dumbass."
cough cough cough sigh sigh sigh... i aint even gunna start.
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:12 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Just loser the dumbass."
tokill.ace said:
Just loser the dumbass.
Why i r loser? I r want legit rpg (role playing game) and game should be play way it meant to be play? I r duel in clan-honor omg so fun but defensive builds are not that fun to play I r know and all honorble legit dueler know that skills>hax and gear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:18 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Why i r loser? I r want legit rpg (role..."
Rofl! Lmfao!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:22 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Why i r loser? I r want legit rpg (role..."
TheFinalrei said:
Why i r loser? I r want legit rpg (role playing game) and game should be play way it meant to be play? I r duel in clan-honor omg so fun but defensive builds are not that fun to play I r know and all honorble legit dueler know that skills>hax and gear?
ok n00b... are you on useast? if so ill take my "hacked wizspike" as u call it off my mfer and still kick ur ass..... no one uses hax sept us good botters and the few mhers out there... oh btw *by the way* we no what rpg means.. we arnt stupid by any means.. i jus did the btw thing incase You didnt no
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:24 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ok n00b... are you on useast? if so ill..."
Main word is YOU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:32 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Main word is YOU"
tokill.ace said:
Main word is YOU
yes thnx again for emphisizing my quote
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 05:42 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ok n00b... are you on useast? if so ill..."
Joka69 said:
ok n00b... are you on useast? if so ill take my "hacked wizspike" as u call it off my mfer and still kick ur ass..... no one uses hax sept us good botters and the few mhers out there... oh btw *by the way* we no what rpg means.. we arnt stupid by any means.. i jus did the btw thing incase You didnt no
i r on west? i r kill you with my legit barbarian using 6 socket sword socketed with flawless sapphires? i freeze you then i will shatter you from the cold dmg like how those fallens shatter? i hab max resist so you wn't do any dmg to me. and i r have 10% life leech so if you hab 5000 life i r get back gg life? i r legit gg pvp and my skill> joo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei