Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: So....
Straight 18 81.82%
Gay 1 4.55%
Bi 3 13.64%
Don't know yet 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That'd classify you as bi then, Klo. ..."
It could be argued that everyone is bisexual.

I remember discussing this with Chruser once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It could be argued that everyone is..."
No, I'm not bi.

It's a way to make guys THINK you are gay when your in a club or certain situation. I wouldn't rather kiss a girl than a guy, and I am not interested in vaginas at all.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:14 PM in reply to klo's post starting "No, I'm not bi. It's a way to make..."
Hah. I think Women do posess more homosexuality than guys for the sheer fact of the amount of judgements they portrait on EVERY other female they ever encounter, my girlfriend explained it to me the other day and it freakin' blew my mind.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hah. I think Women do posess more..."
She can blow me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hah. I think Women do posess more..."
haha, we are very critical of each other, but also of ourselves....so it evens out.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "She can blow me!"
HandOfHeaven said:
She can blow me!
She doesn't associates with faggots.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:28 PM in reply to klo's post starting "haha, we are very critical of each..."
Girls should be more critical of me.

Way to pass English, D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:41 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That'd classify you as bi then, Klo. ..."
Honestly IDK where I rank... the only care I have for men is well... sex... most don't seem good for anything else... I guess that still qualifies me as bi right?
Like it or Leave it<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NyxianaSpades

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:21 AM in reply to NyxianaSpades's post starting "Honestly IDK where I rank... the only..."
Are you Hunsy's girlfriend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:22 AM in reply to NyxianaSpades's post starting "Honestly IDK where I rank... the only..."
lol, but can you have sex with a girl?
I couldn't do it, I love the (Kaneda's) penis.
lamo.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-21, 08:23 AM in reply to klo's post starting "lol, but can you have sex with a girl? ..."
I think she pretty much implied that yes, she can have sex with a girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-25, 09:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you Hunsy's girlfriend?"
Thanatos said:
Are you Hunsy's girlfriend?
Yes sorry it took so long to respond lol I forgot I had posted here
Like it or Leave it<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NyxianaSpades

Posted 2007-08-25, 09:56 AM in reply to NyxianaSpades's post starting "Yes sorry it took so long to respond..."
Yeah I figured that by now. heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-25, 10:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I figured that by now. heh."
Straight as a ray.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-08-25, 11:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Whore-meter before this post: ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Whore-meter before this post:

[-------------------]

Whore-meter after this post:

[----------------------]
lmao!
And she never does it around with her man. Just guys she stays out with till 6 in the morning.

[-------------------------]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-25, 12:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lmao! And she never does it around..."
Kaneda said:
lmao!
And she never does it around with her man. Just guys she stays out with till 6 in the morning.

[-------------------------]

LOL. So the plot thickens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-25, 12:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "LOL. So the plot thickens."
Lol nah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-25, 12:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lol nah."
Kaneda said:
Lol nah.
Yea, I wouldn't care if my girlfriend made out with people at clubs. lol jk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-27, 10:24 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I wouldn't care if my girlfriend..."
Shemales are the best.

Nothing about a guy is hot but the penis. So it's perfect for me.

And I'm guilty of finding certain anime guys hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2007-08-27, 10:27 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Shemales are the best. Nothing about..."
....Wait...

what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos