Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Pretty ring, dawg. Did you ask her a..."
Willkillforfood said:
Pretty ring, dawg. Did you ask her a long time ago what kind of ring she liked and remember or did you just take a stab at it?

--------------------

Nm, apparently she said she liked them.
She picked her own ring out ages ago. I wouldn't risk picking it out myself and her not liking it. I knew just from looking at rings that she was picky about it.

But, she didn't know when I was going to get it, when I was going to propose, anything. She just picked it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Like $800 something or other I think,..."
Hopefully you didn't do like my bro did and spend almost all of your money on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hopefully you didn't do like my bro did..."
I didn't. It wasn't hard on our budget at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "She picked her own ring out ages ago. ..."
What kind of job do you have? Are you still in school? Planning on having kids? If so, Mantralord is free to babysit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 06:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "What kind of job do you have? Are you..."
Isn't he a registered gay sex offender? Well, I guess I'm offended at him being gay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 07:39 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "What kind of job do you have? Are you..."
Willkillforfood said:
What kind of job do you have? Are you still in school? Planning on having kids? If so, Mantralord is free to babysit.
We've both got good jobs for our age, we're both in school, we're not planning kids anytime soon because we want to enjoy our lives together first.

Honestly, I've toyed with the idea of not having kids at all, but occasionally I can't help but think I want to have kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 07:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We've both got good jobs for our age,..."
You're probably just waiting to be financially sound and out of school for kids. Hell, who wouldn't want that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're probably just waiting to be..."
Most definately, but we don't want to have a kid as soon as we can. Once you have a kid, your life is pretty much put on hold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://zales.imageg.net/graphics/product..."
Gorgeous ring. YOu got taste, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most definately, but we don't want to..."
Can you describe her reaction when you proposed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can you describe her reaction when you..."
She was completely shocked. I had pointed something out to her that was far off in the distance, away from us, so she looked away. While she was looking away, I got in position, so she turned around and saw me on my knee. She didn't even know I was proposing until I pulled the ring out.

She started crying like crazy. The server guy had our dessert and he was kinda standing off to the side watching. She said yes, of course.

I'm working on pictures now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "She was completely shocked. I had..."
Nice. If I recall, you have quite the beautiful girlfriend. Sounds like you know how to treat her, unlike 90% of guys. Best of luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "She was completely shocked. I had..."
You'll have to excuse the red-eye, she gets very violent looking red eye for some reason, and I have no means of fixing it at the moment.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I'm engaged"
Good luck! (genuine, not sarcastic)

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:17 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Good luck! (genuine, not sarcastic)"
Good taste in women too. She's a pretty girl ...if she posted on the forums I'd say she'd be #1 as far as the females in looks =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-15, 06:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most definately, but we don't want to..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Most definately, but we don't want to have a kid as soon as we can. Once you have a kid, your life is pretty much put on hold.

Not true, it enhances your life really. I mean, if you want to party all the time, then yea...don't have kids. But from what i remember your life is pretty mellow with just the two of you. lol, I love having austyn, but eh, she's my baby. I was scared shitless when i got pgt though.

oh, and your ring looks a LOT like mine, but mine is more "square-modern". And Kaneda picked it out all by himself like a big boy. lol, although he did want me to help. haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-15, 08:19 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Not true, it enhances your life really...."
They have a square cut of the same ring, but she doesn't like square cut.

Our life is mostly mellow, but that's mainly because we just don't have time for anything else right now. Having a baby wouldn't help that. Once we finish school, we'll probably wait a few years and then have a kid, that way we have time to do what we want to do, and be financially stable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!