Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-17, 05:23 AM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
hehe.. thx for the help... hmmm... is there n e strategies for a fire golem necro???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sorata-Kun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSorata-Kun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sorata-Kun

Posted 2003-06-17, 11:00 AM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
Nicely said Kuja, sorry I didnt get back to you sooner J_Frog, I have been sick as hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-17, 12:50 PM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
I don't think a necro can hold his own with only a fire golem.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-17, 01:23 PM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
Sorata-Kun said:
hmmm... is there n e strategies for a fire golem necro???
There is no way a necro can survive whit only a fire golem even tho they are very strong and you cannot base your necro on the fire golem itself. If you want to use a fire golem i would suggest making a summoning necro. Fire golem(max), revive(max), golem mastery(~5~), summon resist(~5~), bone spirit(max) for unique monster, lower resist(~15~ whit items)
and rest in skeleton mastery to make revive stronger ;-). You will need huge ammount of mana level 20 fire golem cost 240 mana and revive 45 so if u have level 20 revive you will want to cast it 20 time 20*45+240 = 1140 and thats if u have maxed both whitout item bonus. You will mostly cast fire golem in town and get healed but there still 900 mana needed for revive so i really suggest you have at least 700 mana whit item and lot of mana regen you will need it a necro like that will always have a good ammount of revive arround him so you wont need much str for armor (aim for +skill and mana regen items) then focus on energy and then some vit. Dont use all your stats/skill point when u not sure what you still need to raise just play whitout them and look what need improovment !

Advantage : Safe, easy, fun
Disadvantage : Huge need of mana, not killing very fast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-17, 04:13 PM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
exactly... prefect kuja
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-06-17, 10:32 PM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
My necro does good. Max corpse explode, max poison nova, max bone spirit, 1 amp, 1 lower resist, 1 fire golem, 1 monster resist, 10 golem mastery. Fire golem can hold his own, even better in 8 person game cause he has more life, I just basically lower resist them and poison nova and bone spirit them until a few die ( which is like 5-15 sec ) then I corpse explode them. It seems to work pretty good. I can clean cows pretty fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-17, 10:46 PM in reply to J_Frog's post "Build for a Necro"
that is ok Doofus_AW I hope you got better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog