Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Obama's response to Clinton's VP offer
Posted 2008-03-10, 05:33 PM
This is good. The video is the main part to check out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...-_n_90765.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-10, 05:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Obama's response to Clinton's VP offer"
EXACTLY what he needed to say. EXCEPT the part where he should've offered her the VP position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-03-10, 05:50 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "EXACTLY what he needed to say. EXCEPT..."
khwiii said:
EXACTLY what he needed to say. EXCEPT the part where he should've offered her the VP position.
QFT: I got a pretty good laugh regardless.

She is an arrogant cunt.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-11, 07:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Obama's response to Clinton's VP offer"
Hahahaha. The man has a sense of humor, too. Let's get this election over with already. We already know who's going to win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-11, 09:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hahahaha. The man has a sense of humor,..."
It's funny how they don't post this shit on CNN, fuck I'm so sick and tired of hearing what really matters from other news sources.

I second that notion that she is an arrogant cunt.

Damn, his responses are always right on the fucking money. We need to get this damn guy in the white hosue, immideately. Fucking old senior citizens are going to screw everything up, again. It's time for the baby boomers to move on, and the new generation of advancement to take place and move towards the future.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's funny how they don't post this..."
The new generation is retarded, though. This forum is a representation of it, and there are about five logical thinking people (WW, Chruser, KA, MJ, me) in the whole bunch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The new generation is retarded, though...."
You're an arrogant fuck.

I hope to God you don't talk this way to people in real life, what with your constant degrading of people that don't think exactly like you. Keep hiding behind that monitor, big boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're an arrogant fuck. I hope to..."
I make it openly known that I hate almost all white people, if that makes you feel any better.

I never said I have a problem with people who don't think exactly like me.
I have a problem with people who don't think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The new generation is retarded, though...."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
The new generation is retarded, though. This forum is a representation of it, and there are about five logical thinking people (WW, Chruser, KA, MJ, me) in the whole bunch.

Oh jesus tapdancing christ on a cross. If you use this forum as a form of your logic and our generation then in fact your logic is the one at fault.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh jesus tapdancing christ on a cross...."
D3V said:
Oh jesus tapdancing christ on a cross. If you use this forum as a form of your logic and our generation then in fact your logic is the one at fault.
Obviously Zelaron would not be an accurate scientific sample. However, it can be used as a rough approximation. If we figure that 1/10th of the forum is smart, we're still in trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:31 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I make it openly known that I hate..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I make it openly known that I hate almost all white people, if that makes you feel any better.

I never said I have a problem with people who don't think exactly like me.
I have a problem with people who don't think.
So now you're a racist, too? Splendid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So now you're a racist, too? Splendid."
I'm like the white Chris Rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm like the white Chris Rock."
Chris Rock is in no way, shape or form fat and annoying, you're more like Louie Anderson.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:09 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Chris Rock is in no way, shape or form..."
Does Louie Anderson make fun of white people? That's the whole idea. Keep up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:20 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Does Louie Anderson make fun of white..."
Quote:
I'm like
Since you like to break things down into Dictionary terms, i'll do it for you so that you can comprehend better.

Dictionary.com said:
1. of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
2. corresponding or agreeing in general or in some noticeable respect; similar; analogous: drawing, painting, and like arts.
3. bearing resemblance.
That pretty much sums You looking like Chris Rock, would it not? So I turned it around and more appropirately corrected you, and noted that you probably sound annoying as fuck like Louie Anderson, and have him beat in weight.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Since you like to break things down..."
D3V said:
Since you like to dissolve or annul things down into Dictionary terms, i'll do it for you so that you can to take in or embrace better.

That pretty much sums You expect or hope to like Chris Rock, would it not? So I spade or plow soil it around and more take to or for oneself corrected you, and noted that you probably free from injury, damage, defect annoying as fuck like Louie Anderson, and have him beat in a mental or moral burden.
Say what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 01:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The new generation is retarded, though...."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Funny how this statement proves you AREN'T one of the logical thinking poeple on this forum. Conceded much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-03-11, 06:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Say what?"
GravitonSurge said:
Say what?
I'm pretty sure this post made me die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!