Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

"Deadly Strike" ????
Posted 2003-06-16, 10:17 AM
could anyone tell me exactly what 'deadly strike' is?
and also 'crushing blow'...
i would imagine that they enhance the damage.. i'm wondering if anyone could tell me to what %???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McCookies is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcCookies is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McCookies

Posted 2003-06-16, 10:21 AM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
Sorry. Don't know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-16, 10:29 AM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
deadly strike is the percentage that you will do double the damage and it does not stack with the amazon's critical strike either but i forgot about the crushing and kuja you dont even know the freaking answer dont post that you dont know it thats just like spamming or trying to get more post count, good god
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-16, 12:32 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
Deadly Strike 50% would say give you double your damage for half of your attacks
True it wont stack with amazons Critical Strike but if you didnt get your passive amazon skill you will then get a second chance from the Deadly Strike to double the damage.

As i remember Crushing Blow 25% will do your damage & remove 25% of the monsters hit points
* correct me if im rong *
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-16, 12:47 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
Go check out DiabloII.net, I found out what they meant there, I just don't remember now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-16, 01:00 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
kuja´s #1 said:
Sorry. Don't know.
This is spam kuja you promised that you don't spam . when you don't know something you don't have to reply.
Topic: yes do what K_A said look for it on diabloII.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-16, 01:31 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
0nyx said:
Deadly Strike 50% would say give you double your damage for half of your attacks

The % of deadly strike is the % chance you can double your damage.

The % of crushing blow is the % chance you will "make your enemy bleeding" Kinda like psn but you can't see. Some ppl confuse with you have crushing blow and psn. How much of "psn",I am not sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-16, 01:52 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
ganga said:
The % of crushing blow is the % chance you will "make your enemy bleeding" Kinda like psn but you can't see. Some ppl confuse with you have crushing blow and psn. How much of "psn",I am not sure.
i'm pretty sure your talking about 'chance to open wounds' there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McCookies is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcCookies is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McCookies

Posted 2003-06-16, 01:54 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
Holy shit, sorry. You were right Mccookies, I mix up there. Thank you for correting.

Crushing blow is when a monster is Imune to Phyical attack. Then the % of your crushing blow is the % chance you can damage him with a phyical attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-16, 02:06 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
...Crushing blow is the chance of reducing the HP of an enemy to half of it's remaining HP.

It also works with range, and PvP, but with a penalty.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-16, 02:15 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
Really... crap ahh I should't say anything else then....

Wut's the penalty?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-16, 02:49 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
1/2 for Ranged, (reducing 1/4 (instead of 1/2) of enemies life)

And if I remember correctly...not exactly sure, 1/10 of your opponent remaining HP in PvP (Melee) and 1/20 if it's ranged.

Not very significant if you ask me.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-16, 11:02 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
umm what i dont get is why when people say the correct answer and then more people say it again??????? wtf man like i posted the answer and then onyx posted what it does again.... what are you trying to do??????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-16, 11:07 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
0nyx said:
True it wont stack with amazons Critical Strike but if you didnt get your passive amazon skill you will then get a second chance from the Deadly Strike to double the damage.
0nyx added that part which you didn't mention...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-17, 10:04 AM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
[QUOTE="0nyx"]Deadly Strike 50% would say give you double your damage for half of your attacks
QUOTE]

...... did you not see that??? its like the exact same thing but with numbers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-17, 01:12 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
Nothing is wrong with restating...and the whole post wasn't only that...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-17, 10:37 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
So you are saying that crushing blow is like static but can work after 50% in hell ? That must mean IK maul would actually do ok, with its 40% crushing blow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-17, 11:35 PM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
I'm not sure if Crushing blow takes the 50% global PI into account, but it doesn't work with Physical Immune. However, physical damage reduce gear has no effect on CB..apparently...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 10:26 AM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
sorry that just annoyed me and i was kinda mad at the moment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-19, 08:50 AM in reply to McCookies's post ""Deadly Strike" ????"
crushing blow never ever works its just there
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon