Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

It's over 600,000!!!!!!
Posted 2018-03-25, 09:48 PM
This is post number 600,000.

A milestone has been achieved.
https://imgur.com/a/JYdyd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2018-03-26, 02:31 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "It's over 600,000!!!!!!"
We did it Reddit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-03-26, 06:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "It's over 600,000!!!!!!"
Except for all those posts lost a year ago that Chruser never restored...
Of course, restoring them would be a huge pain, since there are new posts with the same IDs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2018-03-30, 09:34 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Except for all those posts lost a year..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Except for all those posts lost a year ago that Chruser never restored...
Of course, restoring them would be a huge pain, since there are new posts with the same IDs
Restore them!

Also, anyone heard from Grav or Lenny lately?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2018-03-30, 07:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Restore them! Also, anyone heard..."
Nope in regards to either of them. I've been wondering how Grav is these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-04-01, 08:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nope in regards to either of them. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Nope in regards to either of them. I've been wondering how Grav is these days.
Odd. Both of them were reasonably active and dropped out quite suddenly never to be heard from again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2018-04-01, 10:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Odd. Both of them were reasonably..."
In regards to Raziel (someone asked about him recently, don't remember who) I found him on Facebook again and he looks good as of February at least. He's married (no kids as far as I can tell), working for a solar company of some sort, and lives about half an hour away from me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-04-02, 11:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In regards to Raziel (someone asked..."
Still in Utah?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2018-04-02, 12:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Still in Utah?"
Yup .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-08-19, 02:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Restore them! Also, anyone heard..."
Quote:
Also, anyone heard from Grav or Lenny lately?
Still alive, still English. More hair. Avoiding the 'rona.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2020-08-19, 04:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Still alive, still English. More hair...."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Still alive, still English. More hair. Avoiding the 'rona.
You left so suddenly, and have been gone for so long. What's been up bruvnor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-19, 11:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Still alive, still English. More hair...."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-08-20, 06:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Still alive, still English. More hair...."
Yo! Long time no see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2020-08-20, 01:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yo! Long time no see"
AFAIK, you were the last person to have 100% activity on Zel, Lenny. Come back and do that again!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-20, 02:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yo! Long time no see"
Aye, been a while.

Quote:
You left so suddenly, and have been gone for so long. What's been up bruvnor?
Looking back at my post history, dropping off coincides with interviewing and then getting a job (junior frontend developer, doing ecommercey this, that, and the other)! Still at the same place, and these days I lead the development team. Still enjoying it, and I get to do things across the whole web stack, which keeps it interesting -- AWS infrastructure and general devops, tiny bit of database, microservices in a few languages, frontend in mostly Angular, and native in Flutter, Swift, and Kotlin.

Other than that:
* Trying to buy my first house, and have been for about a year, but the market is shite. No idea what's going on...
* Got a regular DnD group going. I'm DM'ing one campaign (Storm King's Thunder), running a Glamour Bard in a homebrew, and every now and then I trot out a Conquest Paladin
* Been getting quite into disc golf! A few of us try to get out every couple of weeks; we've got our own bags and sets and everything. None of us are particularly good
* Working hard to complete Netflix and earn that platinum trophy

---

How're y'all getting on? Everyone staying safe? If the media is to be believed, every inch of America is a den of insanity feeding on itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2020-08-20, 02:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "AFAIK, you were the last person to have..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
AFAIK, you were the last person to have 100% activity on Zel, Lenny. Come back and do that again!!!
Bloody hard to do that if the activity is bots and you keep deleting their threads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2020-08-20, 04:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bloody hard to do that if the activity..."
Bloody hard to do that if the activity is bots and you keep deleting their threads!
If you promise to stay, I'll quit deleting their threads! Or at least I'll promise to make a thread from time to time.

I was just promoted from senior member to admin. It's a big deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-20, 04:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Aye, been a while. Looking back..."
Aye, been a while.

Looking back at my post history, dropping off coincides with interviewing and then getting a job (junior frontend developer, doing ecommercey this, that, and the other)! Still at the same place, and these days I lead the development team. Still enjoying it, and I get to do things across the whole web stack, which keeps it interesting -- AWS infrastructure and general devops, tiny bit of database, microservices in a few languages, frontend in mostly Angular, and native in Flutter, Swift, and Kotlin.

Other than that:
* Trying to buy my first house, and have been for about a year, but the market is shite. No idea what's going on...
* Got a regular DnD group going. I'm DM'ing one campaign (Storm King's Thunder), running a Glamour Bard in a homebrew, and every now and then I trot out a Conquest Paladin
* Been getting quite into disc golf! A few of us try to get out every couple of weeks; we've got our own bags and sets and everything. None of us are particularly good
* Working hard to complete Netflix and earn that platinum trophy

---

How're y'all getting on? Everyone staying safe? If the media is to be believed, every inch of America is a den of insanity feeding on itself.
Glad to hear you're doing well.

Things are crazy over here, and they're lead of course by the King of the crazies. I look back at some of the bad things I said about GWB back in the day sometimes. How naive I was. If GWB were president I would be so happy.

Honestly, I think the biggest winner of the Trump presidency is GWB. His legacy has been completely revived.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-08-23, 12:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Glad to hear you're doing well. ..."
If you promise to stay, I'll quit deleting their threads! Or at least I'll promise to make a thread from time to time.

I was just promoted from senior member to admin. It's a big deal.

Congrats, dude. May the stories of your iron fist of tyranny strike fear in the hearts of your enemies and subjects for many years to come!

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Things are crazy over here, and they're lead of course by the King of the crazies. I look back at some of the bad things I said about GWB back in the day sometimes. How naive I was. If GWB were president I would be so happy.

Honestly, I think the biggest winner of the Trump presidency is GWB. His legacy has been completely revived.
Eh, still a warmongering tosspot, but I guess at least he had a soul.

Other than straining under the absolute weight of your new power, are you doing alright?

How about you !K_A!? WW? Chruser, if you're reading (yeah, I see you lurking)?

Anyone else knocking around?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2020-08-23, 10:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "https://media.giphy.com/media/qjfeT5XdAi..."
I'm a professional vampire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!