Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I Love Substances - For All Your "lulz drugs" Related Conversations
Posted 2007-08-01, 09:55 PM
Hooray for illegal things!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "I Love Substances - For All Your "lulz..."
When was the last time you didn't have such things in your system? Perhaps when you were 10?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:40 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "When was the last time you didn't have..."
Yes, they make life that much substancier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-08-02, 04:10 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes, they make life that much..."
Oil is a great substance. So is water. But don't try to mix them!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-08-02, 08:47 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "When was the last time you didn't have..."
Try May 22nd. W00T.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 09:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Try May 22nd. W00T."
Mine was yesterday. First time in forever I didn't smoke.. if I could only keep that up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 10:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Mine was yesterday. First time in..."
Haha.
lets see, i dont smoke when i don't have any...like tonight lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:05 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Haha. lets see, i dont smoke when i..."
Buying a quad tonight. My dad is out of town so I'm going over to his house tomorrow night and chill. I need to get away and get some peace and quiet. It's stressing to have people over all the damn time.

Plan on smoking a blunt in the hot tub.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Buying a quad tonight. My dad is out of..."
Blunts= waste of weed. If you want to know the last day I haven't smoked pot, it would be today, and much of last week. But I had no illegal substances in my body from March 18th - May 22nd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Blunts= waste of weed. If you want to..."
How are blunts a waste of weed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How are blunts a waste of weed?"
You know how many bowls you can smoke, instead of smoking a blunt? I do smoke blunts every few weeks, but I think it is a waste unless you're getting like 10 people high off of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You know how many bowls you can smoke,..."
Me and 3 of my friends need 1 blunt to get high. I guess my tolerance is fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 12:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Me and 3 of my friends need 1 blunt to..."
Yeah, or you need better weed (not saying you smoke shag, you probably smoke some nice danke shit). I smoke high quality shit now (almost name brand). Costs 10 dollars more, but takes way less. And when you do start to get excessive with it, you get completely mindfucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 12:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, or you need better weed (not..."
All shwagg ever accomplished for me was burning my eyes with little to no effect. My first big hit of hydro did me in though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-02, 12:20 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "All shwagg ever accomplished for me was..."
I don't like shwag, mainly because it gives me a headache. Even joints out of it suck ass, and taste bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 01:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, or you need better weed (not..."
Actually, you're right. The weed I've been smoking lately has been some complete poop. It sucks. Right now, it's all I can find though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-02, 01:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Actually, you're right. The weed I've..."
That's cool. Tomorrow I'm getting 1.75 grams of danks, 2 grams of Green Jedi, and 15 percocet (my absolute 2nd favorite drug).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 02:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Actually, you're right. The weed I've..."
nice. I hate blunts...
they are a waste. they leave a nasty taste (so do joints).
I like glass pipes...but Kaneda keeps breaking them, so when we're made of money we'll be able to afford 3 a month again lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-02, 03:01 PM in reply to klo's post starting "nice. I hate blunts... they are a..."
Get a nice metal sneak-a-toke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 03:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Get a nice metal sneak-a-toke."
It's all about the grapes mah ninja. I have about 4 hookahs but I've never used em in months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos