Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2015-01-23, 01:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Horse cum"
took some Mefloquine last week and I don't remember shit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2015-01-23, 08:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "took some Mefloquine last week and I..."
D3V said: [Goto]
took some Mefloquine last week and I don't remember shit.
Try xanax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2015-01-23, 08:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Try xanax."
Also, going to Africa or some shit? wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2015-01-26, 05:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Try xanax."
Xanax just makes everything worse, no thx

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2015-05-31, 02:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Xanax just makes everything worse, no..."
Chem Dawg 4. Gotta love Colorado!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2018-03-15, 05:32 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "All shwagg ever accomplished for me was..."
S W A G. I smoke it all. s w a g
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2018-03-16, 05:45 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "S W A G. I smoke it all. s w a g"
Salvia with Advil Geltabs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2018-03-16, 05:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Salvia with Advil Geltabs?"
So random
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2018-03-17, 10:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Salvia with Advil Geltabs?"
Yeah to times at once
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2023-03-16, 11:04 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "took some Mefloquine last week and I..."
I took DMT a couple months ago and it was horrifying
I wanted more LOL
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2023-03-16, 01:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I took DMT a couple months ago and it..."
Horrifying? How did you take it, how long did it last?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2023-03-18, 07:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Horrifying? How did you take it, how..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Horrifying? How did you take it, how long did it last?
I smoked it from a bong, it was on top of some weed.
I had taken a teeny tiny bit a couple days prior, and all it did was put a "Please put on your 3d glasses now" film over everything and fix my leg pain.

The second time, packed bong with weed, was a lot more DMT. I can't remember what it was about the hit, but it was very different than pot, it felt "plastic", or something.

I logged it in real time on discord, I recall thinking to myself "Oh! Psychedelic sequences in film and television are accurate." followed by "I am now going to use my own jaw to destroy my teeth (out of anger)" followed by -- gosh, there's a long freak out basically, patterns start flying off the walls and floor, the carpet, which is very much just a grey carpet, was spinning around in a whirl. Eventually I got so hot and sweaty that I had kicked off all my clothes, it felt like something evil was sweating out of me. The patterns on the blankets around me danced around as I came to a calm.

Basically, textures were emphasized to an extreme? Curly hair seemed more like Yarn and stuff. Last about an hour before I felt like I was mostly normal again, immediately wanted more. Thankfully the person watching me convinced me not to, or I might be an addict already? I definitely understand how addiction happens now, or one of the ways it can happen.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2023-03-18 at 07:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2023-03-24, 03:52 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I smoked it from a bong, it was on top..."
yo watch out for that hippie crack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2023-04-12, 07:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "yo watch out for that hippie crack"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
yo watch out for that hippie crack
Yeah, no, that'll be a once a year thing, and I'll be wanting to be far less stressed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2023-04-15, 02:15 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, no, that'll be a once a year..."
Every DMT trip I've had has been bad/terrifying but I still like and respect it, I just don't fuck with it often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2023-04-24, 12:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I smoked it from a bong, it was on top..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I smoked it from a bong, it was on top of some weed.
If you're going this route I highly suggest to pack some weed, then the DMT, then more weed. You don't want to apply direct heat to DMT or else you'll destroy it.

The second time, packed bong with weed, was a lot more DMT. I can't remember what it was about the hit, but it was very different than pot, it felt "plastic", or something.
Not sure here, maybe because you burned the fuck out of the DMT

I logged it in real time on discord, I recall thinking to myself "Oh! Psychedelic sequences in film and television are accurate." followed by "I am now going to use my own jaw to destroy my teeth (out of anger)" followed by -- gosh, there's a long freak out basically, patterns start flying off the walls and floor, the carpet, which is very much just a grey carpet, was spinning around in a whirl. Eventually I got so hot and sweaty that I had kicked off all my clothes, it felt like something evil was sweating out of me. The patterns on the blankets around me danced around as I came to a calm.
Try having a piece of gum, hide it under your tongue when you hit it. While peaking its doubtful that you'll have the ability to choose to chew but you never know. I'd only do this if I had a trip sitter in case of choking (I doubt you'd actually choke to death, but the intensity of a [bad] emotion while peaking isn't gonna be fun)

Basically, textures were emphasized to an extreme? Curly hair seemed more like Yarn and stuff. Last about an hour before I felt like I was mostly normal again, immediately wanted more. Thankfully the person watching me convinced me not to, or I might be an addict already? I definitely understand how addiction happens now, or one of the ways it can happen.
You're not going to get addicted to DMT, if you do please get in contact as most would consider you legally insane. An hour seems excessive, I usually trip for 10-15 minutes with an afterglow for 10-15. Either you're smoking some dirty shit or you're (most likely) fucking it with the placement and more importantly, a lighter.

I dunno where you're at mentally (hopefully well) but DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. DMT.

Personally, I'll hit it (vape, no flame) and decide where I want to go:

1 hit - baseline tripping, the equivalent to what you'd feel if you took a low (80-100ug) dose of acid.

2 hits - yooo what the fuck is this. Can you weigh things in time or time things in weigh? At this point you're fucked up but can still operate (or try at least)

3 hits - blast off stage, you'll most likely need someone to assist you with this one but its worth it. At this stage all energy becomes a single point of focus and your entire understanding of the universe falls apart (if you think that "apart" is real). You can fuck with it - morph it, breath it, listen to it, it doesn't matter. However, please understand that its not slut energy, you can't just go into it thinking that you're gonna hit it and quit it (I'm sure you're aware). Sometimes it lets you control parts, sometimes you'll end up on a different planet speaking with hooded creatures and other times it doesn't matter as anything you read here would mean less than nothing to you there.

I think you'll have a better trip if you smoke it correctly tbh. Last week I took 160ug acid, a gram or two of mushrooms and then while peaking tried to blast off. I was told that I was unable/gone after the second hit but holy fuck. I wish my memory wasn't so dogshit (self-sabotaging dumbass) because I don't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2023-04-24, 12:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Also, going to Africa or some shit? wtf?"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Also, going to Africa or some shit? wtf?
Ok I was intrigued as to why I asked this - He was taking a preventative malaria medication
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2023-05-16, 11:18 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Little trip report for Zelaron: ..."
kaos said: [Goto]
Little trip report for Zelaron:

Decided to trip on "acid" (come to find out it was 25i-nBome).

:00 - Dipped my index finger into the baggy and just got enough to coat my finger. Applied to Gums.

:45 - Wondering why it hasn't worked now, usually takes me 30-45 minutes to feel effects. I check my gums and nothings there, I must've washed it down when I drank some soda earlier. :/

:00 - Took a dab and applied to the tip of my cigarette, went to the restroom and lit it up. Big spark at the tip of the cig, inhaled quick. Lol.. nothing.

Oh shit...

:00 - Took a little bit more than the first time on my index finger and applied top gum.
:30 - Feeling something in the background... Could be placebo.
:45 - Definitely feeling something. Staring at the ceiling light...
1:00
Stuck like a motherfucker. I know I'm in for a ride now. I keep staring at the light and suddenly the walls in the rooms flicker with light slowly and slowly creeping from the bottom until they hit the ceiling. If I keep staring at the light it stays the dimension. Look anywhere else and everything is just waiting to morph. My hands and feet are sweating like a bitch. I feel like I'm another entity controling this body and having trouble getting it up. I look at shit around the room and it's like my vision went from being able to perceive 32-bit color to 8-bit color (don't know if that makes sense lol).

I sit there and stare at my hand and watch vivid trails of my hand movement, then.. Everything goes crazy. Keep in mind, there is no "life changing" awareness from any of this. Just a bunch of crazy mindfucks everywhere. I keep asking my self "Brain, what the fuck are you doing" and can hear myself in my own mind. I wonder for a few minutes (felt like hours) whether me as a "soul" is acctually talking to my brain, or whether my brain is talking to itself in third person. I laugh and quickly stop (don't want to wake up the kids, or trip out my girl). I finally get the strength to get up and realize I feel like I have no control over my oral breathing. It feels so dry and feels like I'm choking on my own tongue. I start feeling sick and make myself throw up, I thought I would feel better but it just made the trip even worse. I watch my daughter and quickly feel much better, I trip out on it for a while and then her face starts to distort and makes me angry at my self for that. I get up, go to the restroom, take a shower.

Fucking mirrors. I usually don't look at my self in the mirrors, but I got stuck just sitting there. Half the time giggling like a kid in a candy store from the face morphs, the other half giving myself heart attacks at how real and vivid it looks. I shake my head and pace around to return visual perception, 10 seconds of staring into something and here it comes back. I take a piss and get stuck looking at the bath towl, all the fibers like worms moving around trying to escape, or wanting to absorb some life into them. I realize after a long 5 minutes my dick is in my hand and put it away. I wash my hands and trip out on my face more lol.

I come to the conclusion that I have to go to work the next day and need to go to sleep, I take 2 Nyquil ZZZZ's and try to knock out, I search Google images for trippy pictures on my phone and lose track of time just amazed at them.

after about 7 hours of tripping balls by myself from 2 in the morning to 9 in the morning I finally baseline and feel my body aching all over.

All in all I wasn't prepared, thought at first I'd take a little bit to trip out before I hit the sack, ended up in an amazing place by myself, dissapointed that I hadn't shared the experience with anyone. Scary at first for a couple of hours, and then total amazement at being able to control the perception of my own reality.

-kaos

I dunno how this was glossed over
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2023-05-16, 09:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I dunno how this was glossed over"
I don't think I had actually read it before. Pretty interesting story, Kaos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!