Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Starcraft 2
Posted 2007-06-18, 04:34 PM
So... who hasn't seen/heard about the announcement of the friggin' sweet SC2...

http://starcraft2.com/

There's already so much info on this page, except for the flippin release date which is lame.

http://starcraft2.com/screenshots.xml

^Screenies already available, which tells us that the game is probably close to being finished, if it isn't already finished.

But definately if you haven't read up on it yet (http://starcraft2.com/faq.xml) go take a look, I have a feeling that blizzard has more up their sleeves than they're telling us about at the moment... Including Diablo 3 possibly in the works (eu.diablo.com) go check it out, it takes you to the Blizzcon site that diabloii.net has already pointed out.

But yeah who all is considering getting this game when it comes out so I can pwn some face?

/discuss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 05:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "Starcraft 2"
Everyone has heard about it, and there's two threads about it already.
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42418
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42434
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-06-18, 05:28 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Everyone has heard about it, and..."
WetWired said:
OH Geez, I've only been gone for like 1/2 a year or w/e and I've already forgot about /search button.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 06:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "OH Geez, I've only been gone for like..."
Korea is going on holiday for a whole week starting the day it is released
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-06-18, 08:04 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Korea is going on holiday for a whole..."
just a week? doubt it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-06-19, 01:31 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Korea is going on holiday for a whole..."
Hades-Knight said:

Lmao, that's the funniest thing i've heard all day.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-23, 07:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lmao, that's the funniest thing i've..."
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day too... it's 9:45 am though... So I'll probably be amused by some idiot comming into my work today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-06-23, 09:35 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Korea is going on holiday for a whole..."
Hades-Knight said:
Didn't they already make the day that blizzard unveiled it some sort of holiday?

I suppose when the game comes out it will be like our Christmas/New Years when people get like a week off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-23, 11:58 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Didn't they already make the day that..."
It makes me happy yet frightened that a video game can command such respect in a portion of the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-23, 01:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It makes me happy yet frightened that a..."
ehh I'm just glad that there is a video game company who knows how to properly sit down and make a quality game. It may take ages but it is definitely worth the wait usually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-23, 01:52 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "ehh I'm just glad that there is a video..."
There are many game companies that will turn out quality games, they are not all to everyone's preference though, and receive less recognition for it.

Blizzard isn't the only game company out there that can turn out great games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-23, 02:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "There are many game companies that will..."
Vollstrecker said:
Blizzard isn't the only game company out there that can turn out great games.

LIES.

That is true but blizzard always seems to make my favorite games. I probably could of tested out some other MMO's and really enjoyed them but I guess I was always just pumped about WoW. Maybe mythic will be one to make a new favorite but that is yet to be seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-25, 12:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Everyone has heard about it, and..."
WetWired said:
Yeah but mine's more active.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "There are many game companies that will..."
There's other game companies besides Blizzard?

WTF!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's other game companies besides..."
Blizzard might make good games, but their customer service has always sucked some serious ANUS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 04:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Blizzard might make good games, but..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Blizzard might make good games, but their customer service has always sucked some serious ANUS.
I'll definitely agree on that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-25, 05:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'll definitely agree on that one."
5555 posts for Volls :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 06:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "5555 posts for Volls :P"
Yeah, too bad I went and ruined it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-26, 02:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, too bad I went and ruined it."
They have changed a LITTLE with WoW recently, since they do have like 8 million customers now, they've revamped their Customer service a tad, but still it's nothing like it should be .. considering you PAY MONTHLY for the game... lmao.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-26, 02:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They have changed a LITTLE with WoW..."
Recently, there was a patch that was on the PTR for ~a month. When it went live, items started disappearing all over the place, and people were panicking like mad. What I want to know is, why did they not catch that on the PTR? I mean, people were losing LOTS of money, I heard of one guy who lost a stack of primal mights.

The game was literally unplayable that day, because playing was risking losing your items. Stuff like that is what makes me question Blizzard's ability to maintain a game. I think Blizzard should just come up with the ideas, and let someone else actually run the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!