Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Which do you like more?
Cocoa Pebbles 6 54.55%
Fruity Pebbles 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles?
Posted 2011-11-06, 10:33 PM
The title says it all. It felt like Zelaron was due for another of these threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-07, 12:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles?"
Fruity.
MMMM I think I'll buy a box tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2011-11-07, 06:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles?"
It's fucking cocoa pebbles, you dickniggers.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-07, 06:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles?"
Goin with the fake choc on this one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-11-12, 11:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles?"
Fruity pebbles all the way, nig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-12, 11:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Fruity pebbles all the way, nig."
Of course the fruit picks the fruit.
That's pretty bias.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-13, 12:15 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Of course the fruit picks the fruit...."
Fruity pebbles is winning, skittles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-13, 05:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fruity pebbles is winning, skittles."
It's because everyone is gay.

According to Freud.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-13, 09:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fruity pebbles is winning, skittles."
Until Lenlen decided "Fuck you guys, cocoa pebbles!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-13, 12:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Until Lenlen decided "Fuck you guys,..."
Lenny is my favorite.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-13, 11:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lenny is my favorite."
Et tu Grav?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-14, 01:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Et tu Grav?"
Fruity Pebbles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-11-14, 02:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Fruity Pebbles. :D"
Welcome to the dark side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-14, 06:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Et tu Grav?"
I've never had either. I'm just guessing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-11-14, 06:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I've never had either. I'm just..."
So Grav's vote doesn't count and Fruity Pebbles are in the lead again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-14, 07:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So Grav's vote doesn't count and Fruity..."
But actually, Kaos is one of my many fake accounts. SO his vote doesn't count, either.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-14, 08:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But actually, Kaos is one of my many..."
I know for a fact that you and Kaos are not the same person. He is several years older than you and has been here a lot longer than you. So yeah, he still counts. Nice try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-14, 10:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I know for a fact that you and Kaos are..."
The same can be said for Wallow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-14, 11:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The same can be said for Wallow."
Wallow joined Zelaron almost 6 years after Kaos, dumbass. Wallow joined 2 months before you did. Kaos is oldschool from 2002, he has been here almost as long as I have. He joined like a month after I did. I know you're just trollin' but damn you are stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-15, 01:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wallow joined Zelaron almost 6 years..."
Shit, dawg. I've been here since January 2002.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack