Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post † † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys
Posted 2003-07-21, 02:23 PM
Alright here it is.. I need a decent looking website for my clan
i can do it but i want a semi professional one
I am offering 3 legit online non-used cd-keys for whoever makes the best website for my clan
I bought tft.. someone wrote one mailing address and sent one to my p.o. box couple days later.. i won one from a roc tournament at my pc cafe.. and i got a cd-key from my cousin who doesn't have internet

Site can have whatever theme..
Specs:
Clan AzN
Navagation bar: news forum members join downloads info medals tournaments links

can have music, intro page, flash, dhtml, java, anything is good

site will be evaluated on graphics / layout / professionalism

i am going to choose 3 of however many you guys send in then i would let the people vote for whoever's looks the nicest
prize will be three battle.net cd-keys

SUBMIT TO: AZ_ZN@hotmail.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AzNx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAzNx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AzNx

Posted 2003-08-01, 02:33 AM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
What is it with Korean AZN people anyway? Do you think you are cool cause you are Azn? And kill your selves every day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-01, 02:38 AM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
Omg you are a fucking idiot. Just because hes azn doesnt mean that hes korean. Russians are azns, so are the chinese and koreans. Hey could be russian for all you know. Suicide is not something that is generalized towards the asians either dumbass, so its pointless to say that they "kill your sleves every day". A lot of people do that in a lot of places. Im tired of your stupid pointless anti-asian threads. Get a life already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-02, 04:54 AM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
I would've actually said pwnd... if only you hadn't added that "get a life" remark... seriously, you're on here like 18hours a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-02, 07:57 AM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
zethilone said:
What is it with Korean AZN people anyway? Do you think you are cool cause you are Azn? And kill your selves every day?
I dont get how that is related to the thread... this isnt chat forum guys. Please don't ruin the only sections that are still good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-02, 09:27 AM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
Um, just wondering, what can someone really do with 3 wc3ft cd keys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-02, 11:53 AM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
Eddie_Perez said:
Um, just wondering, what can someone really do with 3 wc3ft cd keys?
use one and trade the other 2 for games they like... like what am I going to do with 200+CS CDkeys, im going to trade them for what games I like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-18, 03:39 PM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
What I was trying to say was. Does it make you feel cool to have AZN in your name? Thats what I hate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-18, 03:52 PM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
Yea that can be annoying when people have too much pride in there ethnicity and want themselfs to feel special and be heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:50 PM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
People, this is not the flame forum or the chat forum. Please only post information relivent to the topic at hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-23, 11:55 PM in reply to AzNx's post "† † † † † † † † Frozen Throne Cd-keys"
ya i over did it btw this "AzN" guy is gone. Maybe a mod could close this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone