Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-08-14, 07:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Girl + hot + in a library = Chance of a life time.

There, now what nugga!

Last edited by kaos; 2003-08-16 at 05:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-14, 08:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Library=hot? Library=Chance of a life time?

Have you ever taken a math class in your life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-14, 08:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
librarian= hot?

You kinky whore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-15, 10:41 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
you dont even HAVE to look good to get a date, i remember the time when i was talking to this girl, some other guy (who i know i look better, because i work out and he does not) while i was talking to her he (jon) starts making jokes and then she starts talking to him, so i was like what the mut, i was about to ask her out and he buds in and starts talking to her, oh well, i was laughing at his jokes also so no harm !! :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-15, 11:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Knight-Rider said:
librarian= hot?

You kinky whore
LMAO

Right....Well I used to be REALLY shy too. But when I hit 18 I basically didn't care what people thought of me, or if I got rejected, so now (I"M NOT CONSIETED*) I can basically get any girl I want. If I play my cards right. And by get I don't mean fuck, just date.

*Spelling?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-15, 04:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Im trying to get into comp class for this one hot chic. She is a good friend too, but hot. They wont let me cuz I passed all the classes and I wont learn anything, so I want to be an aid.... I got a chance...?

TO MANTRA: yeah, they wont let me in his class because I took VB last year, tho it wasnt VB it was java? I mean, you know how stupid our school is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-16, 12:26 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Titusfied said:
Not always, showing initiative can do wonders. Even making an ass of yourself by not really being able to make intersting conversation can be good, sometimes, if you got the looks, they think that is cute, and they'll give you a chance.

Moral of the story, never be afraid of rejection, and like the Great John Nash said, "Everytime I get rejected, my odds of scoring get significantly better."
You got a point on showing initiative, but that quote will never land you a piece of ass. That's not suggested in front of girls.

Also, think of how gay you looked if she looked over, posting on a D2 forum at a library. Shit, I don't even do this infront of my best GUY friends lmao.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-08-16, 10:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Hah, well like he said already, she didn't see this, and he didn't take initiative... One day he will, and he'll be a new, avid believer of confidence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-16, 05:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Kaneda, she wasn't checking you out, she was probably what a fag like you is doing looking at her. :Kaneda's reality: Girl checking him out.

:Reality: Girl looking at her watch, sees kaneda, looks disgusted, leaves the library immideately.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
I do not comprehend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Please God don't start that shit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Dmaster said:
Also, think of how gay you looked if she looked over, posting on a D2 forum at a library. Shit, I don't even do this infront of my best GUY friends lmao.
Actually the computers at our library are made so no one else can see them. And also how do you know that she isnt into that too? It could happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-17, 04:33 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Right, yeah, sure. Turns out she's a poster on Zelaron, maybe Sensia? No, Sen can't be pretty if she has a penis. I highly doubt that a random girl in the library could be into Zelaron, or any other D2 Gaming forum for that matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-17, 07:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Erm didn't mr. kanada say that she WASNT LOOKING AT HIM? D3v, i think i remeber a thread that said somthing like you arent going to be a total ass to every member here and that you hope we will give you a second chance. What happend to the not so fuckey you , I guess its just after you eat your cake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-17, 09:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Zing. Go slaynish. Woohoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-17, 09:46 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
Erm, whatever ka but it pisses me off how he kisses up and then pisses off... He acts all prissy one minute and acts all pissy another....

Btw next week im going to a amusment park ! WOOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-19, 12:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Theres a hot ass girl next to me!"
slaynish said:
Erm didn't mr. kanada say that she WASNT LOOKING AT HIM? D3v, i think i remeber a thread that said somthing like you arent going to be a total ass to every member here and that you hope we will give you a second chance. What happend to the not so fuckey you , I guess its just after you eat your cake.
It's not D3V's fault hes a little immature biatch and he has nothing real to talk about so he trys to rip on me...and others whenever he will come to realize I OWN him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda