Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Noob
Posted 2003-06-26, 07:31 PM
I know this will probally get deleted, but i just wanted to let everyone know that i just started on these forums and just wanted to say hello to the croud. You guys have been a big help for me, and i appriacate these forums alot. Just wanted to say thx for all the information from these and i hope to start usuing them to try and put some of my own imput in. Thx

Blazer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blazer69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlazer69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blazer69

Posted 2003-06-26, 08:17 PM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
Well, thanks for joining Zelaron, Blazer.

Hope to see you around soon.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-27, 01:28 AM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
This should prolly be movied to OT. But "hey".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-06-27, 10:04 AM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
Chat forum then.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-27, 11:15 AM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
blah
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-27, 11:17 AM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
Welcome. Your input is more than welcome, and our advice is limitless... Well, not really, but we try! Anywho, hope to see you posting around more!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-27, 11:45 AM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
zagggon said:
blah
Noooo he never spams lol. Welcome aboard noob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-27, 12:31 PM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
Aw damn...should have moved this to the G. Conv. forum...

Hehe Blazer, I hope that isn't your last post on the forum.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-27, 01:03 PM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
Hey thx for the welcome. i will probally be writing ever so often, usually i am too lazy to:P But just wanted to let u know i finally got the meph bot working, and was wondering what is the diff on finding items, whether your on norm,nm or hell. is it just a percentage or its not possible to find godly items on norm or nm. any imput would be appraiacted. thx

blazer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blazer69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlazer69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blazer69

Posted 2003-06-27, 01:05 PM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
Well, this is definitely a question to be posed in the D2 Bot Discussion or D2 General Conversation Forum, but I'll give a little input.

If your sorc can handle Hell, do that only. You get more drops and better ones in Hell. Nightmare isn't too bad, but the best item you can get is Shakos and Gazes, or something along those lines. Hell is more frequent and better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-27, 05:55 PM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
And he was never seen again... Next story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-27, 06:27 PM in reply to Blazer69's post "Noob"
If you die here, you go to Detroit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1