Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post blue gem in chat channel

Posted 2003-06-27, 12:32 AM
i have made it a sorta tradition to click it whenever i do my daily 100 mf runs. Iv been told it increases mf but i know thats not true but then again who knows. blizzard says it has "served all our expectations" i think they keep track of how many times its been clicked as sorta a little fools game.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-27, 12:35 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
...i konw wat it does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-27, 12:55 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
No, they just put it there to make people like you click it, and wonder what it does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-27, 01:22 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
It WAS going to be used as something but they decided not to make it do anything. It's just there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:09 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
well im still going to click it for higher mf
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:44 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
I'll tell you what it does. Click it 1000 times and it will say Gem Shrine Activated. The first shrine you find (usually outside Rouge Encampment) will be a Gem Shrine. There, stop wondering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:47 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
It will say perfect Gem Activated, and it still does NOTHING!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:47 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
Actually, it does nothing. Nothing at all. Zagggon, how long have you been here? Theres been a billion threads on this same topic already. Try searching before you post next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Stop telling bull.

The gem today does nothing except triggering color and executing text.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:51 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
Whatever. I've done this 3 times and each time I've found a gem shrine. Luck? I think not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-27, 10:14 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
I've found gem shrines without clicking that.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-27, 11:59 AM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
So have I, but I think my theory is correct. Do what I said and then go to Blood Moor. I can almost Guarantee you that you will find a gem shrine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-27, 12:48 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
It doesn't.

Blood Moor has a lot of shrines, so the chance of finding a gem shrine there is rather high. Very often I find gem shrine in Blood Moor when I DON'T want to see one. (Dueling...)

Click the gem a lot of times and it will say Perfect Gem Activated..

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-27, 02:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
I called the blizz number, and the guy told me it was for our amusement only - meaning it did absolutley nothing lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-27, 03:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
well, badboy says he knows what it does, so why dont you share your "Precious" information with us?
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-27, 08:49 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
It does nothing, never will do anything, but people will continue to ask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
Doesn't it say 'Moo' after you click it for an extended period of time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-06-27, 09:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-27, 10:49 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
OMFG IF YOU CLICK IT 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES YOU GET A HEX!!!!11 TRY IT!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-27, 10:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post "blue gem in chat channel"
Holy fuxx0r.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!