Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Bann him ?
Yes bann him 16 61.54%
No don't bann him 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Bann request = zagggon
Posted 2003-06-24, 05:25 PM
Plz vote what you think but give us the reason why he should and why he shouldn't.

I voted bann him because he is spamming, flamming and gozt serveral warnings but he did it allways again.

The poll is open for 7 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:39 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
It wont happen, I suggested it to chruser and he loves zagggon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:19 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
HELL YES ZAGGGON IS ANNOYING, POSTS USELESS POSTS (look at HIS POSTS) HE SPAMS, DOUBBLE POSTS, LIES, HE TRIED TO TRICK EVERYONE INTO BELIEVEING HE HAD A DUPE WHICH HE DIDNT HAVE, HE TRIED TO MAKE MONEY OFF A DUPE HE DIDN'T HAVE, AND HE ALSO BROKE THE RULE OF SAYING HE HAS A DUPE (WHICH HE DIDNT HAVE) AND SAY HE WASN'T GOING TO RELEASE IT.

FOR THE BETTER OF ZELARON BAN HIM, AND HIS IP.

I HATE YOU ZAGGGON

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:36 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
He's not worth the effort of Banning. I vote no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:56 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
I vote yes, but that was obvious. No different than any of the reasons that I haven't voiced before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-24, 07:59 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
kinda said 7 to 1 heh. he has gotten WAY to many warnings and i have only recently seen spam so i vote yes..
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:10 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
He's a troll. Plain and simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:23 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Well, if there are only two choices, ban or not to ban...I'll choose...the first. But is there a third way out?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:36 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
3rd option=stealth ban i like #3 personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:47 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Or ban him for a week or two as a warning...

Stealth ban is nice, though.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 10:19 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
DONT BAN HIM!

If you ban him ill eb forced to use my super h4x0r el337 skills on yals asses.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:16 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
I'd ban him, he does not post useful stuff, ever. And he lies and spams all the time, and not just in chat forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:46 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Well i havent seen him really do nething wrong much.. he might annoy some ppl but im sure u annoy him .. its a vicious circle.. 1 gets annoyed and u annoy him back.. he tries to annoy u and u annoy him back .. keeps going like that until a group of ppl notice that "lets make the new guy the bitch" and pick on him then all the "bitch" wants to do is piss u all off cuz he is too lol... well i guess zagggon is the "Bitch" in this case but... I dont think he should be banned, hes cool with me .. i just think ppl should chill out.. including zagggon and post normal posts.. and if he really DOES piss u off then block him!... only reason he should be banned is if he breakes rules in forum.

So since there is a technicality i guess it means he shouldnt be banned.. technicality::

He is annoying some ppl but they annoy him but the thing is that just being annoying isnt enough to be banned.. just block the person .. thas why its there but

where the technicality works on his part again is that he didn't break the rules as far as i know.. and breaking the rules is the only reason to be banned.. think about it.. banning is the top punishement we can give and should only be used in a extreme case or as a last resort.

My sig won't show =/

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-06-24 at 11:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:56 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Well, he got quite a number of warnings in the past, (before he was gone for 4 days). He came back, and was behaving himself for about a week, and then he started spamming everywhere again.

For instance, posting in battle.net hacking section saying "dont use tradehack it is not supported by blizzard".

I think he should be banned for several days, just like what we've done to kuja that time. Or stealth him. A perm ban would be too harsh, I agree.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-25, 05:11 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Knight-Rider said:
DONT BAN HIM!

If you ban him ill eb forced to use my super h4x0r el337 skills on yals asses.....

----------------------------------------------------------

Yes bann him, repeating violations of the rules and spamming little everywhere, ignored warnings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:18 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Senesia, he doesn't need another warning and a temp ban, he's been warned too many times already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-25, 10:44 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
agree with K_A
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-25, 04:30 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
I think posts like this are extremly degrading, and should be removed, considering they do nothing.

I voted no, even though I think he should be banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-25, 08:20 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
NO! Zagggon is cool! He is the King and you are his rooks(because of your I.Q., Senesia is not included in this statement) He's been do'n good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-25, 08:28 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Bann request = zagggon"
Compared to what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!