Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

An Update from your Friendly HoH
Posted 2011-12-24, 09:47 PM
Greetings,

In the past couple of years I have been prescribed seventeen different medications for anxiety/panic disorder and depression, dumped my fiancee', lived in seven different places, woken up with a head injury in the ER with a BAL of .318, gotten a tattoo, helped two girls cheat on their longtime boyfriends (single life, gotta love it), gotten a job offer as an insurance salesman, successfully juggled 3 jobs along with college, got rid of my gambling problem, stopped drinking, sold and stop selling marijuana, won a bar fight, and gained 20 pounds through weightlifting and incessant eating. There is quite a bit more, but that is what I could think of tonight.

Lots of interesting stuff, or so I think. Inquire about one if you wish to know more. I would upload my tattoo but I do not have a camera nor a smartphone otherwise I would.

That is all, have a joyous day.

Regards,
HandOfHeaven
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2011-12-25, 09:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "An Update from your Friendly HoH"
*Leans over the counter, with a girly, lipsticky smile.* You know what we want to hear about! Tell us the juicy story about the girls who helped cheat on their boyfriends!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-26, 01:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "*Leans over the counter, with a girly,..."
Well, here is one account. I shall share the other at another time.

A few weeks ago I was getting my first tattoo: a stone tablet with the words 'Veritas itaque Probitas' on my upper right back. That's Latin for 'Truth, and so honesty'. Anyways, my roommate's brother gave me the tattoo and I was just bored out of my mind. I called up my roommate's sister and she then began a road trip to my apartment where everything was occurring. By the time she had arrived my shading had just been finished; a little sore on the back but nothing one can't shake off. She got hers touched up as well. The brother left and the roommate went to sleep, and then it was pounding time. She had come solely for a booty call, unlike other times. I must've gone through a whole pack of connies. She had taken some ups so I was just relaxing. The only problem I had with it was that she scratched the shit out of my new tattoo. I told her to not be mistaken; that was not my arousal face but rather the pain face. After a good 8 hours of solid on and off fucking, I curiously asked why now? She said that there had never been a better window and she jumped at the chance. Must have liked it; she comes down every time she has free now. Good sex, but nothing about a relationship.

I did my due diligence and found out that she had not lied to me; I was the first person she had cheated with. She didn't even feel bad, which makes me feel that she's just settling for the tool that she is currently with. The upside is that there is 60 miles of highway between us, so no attachment is wonderful. This way I can juggle other women as well.

And so ends the story. College and sex are fun, for awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2011-12-26, 08:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, here is one account. I shall..."
so basically you went from little mario to big mario

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-12-26, 11:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, here is one account. I shall..."
But "why"?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-27, 03:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "An Update from your Friendly HoH"
Cool shit bruh. I'm going to the gym to work out now myself. Get some muscles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-12-31, 03:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Cool shit bruh. I'm going to the gym..."
I enjoy the gym but I like the convenience of having weights at my house. I've been taking protein supplements and eating a lot of chicken lately. Using 20 lb. dumbles for a good work out is nice; I punch the air with those on the days I want to kill my arms to stretch them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-03, 06:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "An Update from your Friendly HoH"
Whatever happened to Arkantis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-01-05, 12:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whatever happened to Arkantis"
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Arkantis
The fuck is
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-05, 08:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whatever happened to Arkantis"
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Whatever happened to Arkantis
He joined the army; he's currently in the middle east somewhere that he cannot disclose. Last time I was chatting with him he was on his way back but said it was a long process. He may be stateside very soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-05, 04:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He joined the army; he's currently in..."
"Didn't Obama end the way months ago? Why ain't everybody back yet!?" - Teenage Democrats
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai