Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Computer inneundo
Posted 2004-10-03, 05:21 PM
EvilSpaniard: i want to unlock your hardware pipe.....
GravitonSurge: OVERCLOCK MY BUS BABY
EvilSpaniard: i want to root your system
GravitonSurge: raise the voltage..
GravitonSurge: BOOT MY DRIVE!!
EvilSpaniard: i want to explorer.exe your pants
GravitonSurge: Lets ctrlaltdelete our clothes
EvilSpaniard: let's bring our network adapters UP!
GravitonSurge: Oh my... my virtual memory is full.
EvilSpaniard: let me unload a few of your programs
GravitonSurge: I'm going at 10,000 RPMs
EvilSpaniard: i want to decompress your zip file
GravitonSurge: You're raising my multiplier..
EvilSpaniard: i want to put my big heatsink on you
GravitonSurge: Let's share a channel.. you be the master.. I'll be the slave
EvilSpaniard: the data pathway is too tight!
GravitonSurge: Increase my bandwidth, baby!
EvilSpaniard: i wanna put a pump on your waterblock
GravitonSurge: Lemme scan your disk..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:22 PM in reply to Grav's post "Computer inneundo"
lol .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:23 PM in reply to Grav's post "Computer inneundo"
roflcopter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "roflcopter."
Grav, I wanna put my RAM stick in your DIMM slot...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:24 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Grav, I wanna put my RAM stick in your..."
Only if we go at 667 mhz ^^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Only if we go at 667 mhz ^^"
I want to put my penis in your vagina.

OOPS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:26 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Grav, I wanna put my RAM stick in your..."
mantralord said:
Grav, I wanna put my RAM stick in your DIMM slot...
Why don't you just put your 3.5 inch floppy into his drive?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Only if we go at 667 mhz ^^"
GravitonSurge said:
Only if we go at 667 mhz
I wanna increase your AGP base clock to 69 mhz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:27 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I wanna increase your AGP base clock to..."
Then you're going to have to provide a lot of "liquid" cooling..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Then you're going to have to provide a..."
GravitonSurge said:
Then you're going to have to provide a lot of "liquid" cooling..
I wanna squirt my Arctic Silver all over your processor...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:29 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I wanna squirt my Arctic Silver all..."
Don't use too much, or you might hurt me when you pull out..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't use too much, or you might hurt..."
Tru.dat

Mantra, do you do this to everyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't use too much, or you might hurt..."
I wanna insert my card into your AGP slot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:39 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I wanna insert my card into your AGP..."
I have support for 16 pipelines
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I have support for 16 pipelines O_O"
I want to flash my 6800nu into your Ultra.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:44 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I want to flash my 6800nu into your..."
I've been sitting here for about 4 minutes trying to think of my own original computer innuendo, but I can't do it. I'm a horrible person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've been sitting here for about 4..."
Ugh, I thought of one but its neither funny nor that computerish..

'Can I stick my power cord in your sizzling hot 550 watt power supply!"

Bleh. Im bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh, I thought of one but its neither..."
"I want to register to your website" was the best thing I could think of =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""I want to register to your website"..."
Oh look, I just hit 9k.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh look, I just hit 9k."
Go back to Arab.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos