Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Evil Grin DbGT
Posted 2004-05-06, 01:04 PM
i thought DbGT would be some what better i mean the fight scenes really p me off because they run and hide and talk to much what happened to the good old days when they fought till one of them couldnt move at all and was stuck to the ground????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-05-06, 01:18 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "DbGT"
Ok so... you watched a Dragonball series and did not expect the characters to talk a lot?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-05-06, 01:42 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Ok so... you watched a Dragonball..."
Remember those Marvel movies, everytime they attack they say they're about to attack, they're like: "Now, I shall use my super level 3 masturbation beam and finish you off!"

Or something like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-06, 01:46 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "DbGT"
Its because Akira Toryima wasn't involved in it. He wanted the series to end with DB, but the JP company wanted to continue with it cause the income they were making from mangas and action figures and so forth.

Akira didn't do anything with GT, thats why its not as good. Where with DB/Z he helped draw, work on a bit better script and supervised the whole damn thing.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-08, 01:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Its because Akira Toryima wasn't..."
That's not true, Tyrannicide. Toriyama did not want to do the third series, but he still did the characters designs and wrote a lot of it. It just didn't turn out as well because his heart wasn't in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-05-08, 02:00 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "That's not true, Tyrannicide. Toriyama..."
I read stuff that said he wasn't really involved. That The company did most of the work and thought it would do good by going back to what DB was like comedy and fighting wise, but it sucked so they went back to DBZ style.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-08, 05:27 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I read stuff that said he wasn't really..."
actually, from what I've read a long time ago, when DB GT was made, it was only for money. They really didn't care about audience reaction. But a long time ago, I was at Planet Namek.com (i think it's dead now ) and I can tell you a basic overview of it all. I even know what the final DB GT epsiode is about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack