Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming > Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Posted 2002-10-26, 03:19 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Yes, Deux Ex was a very good game.
I played it and LOVEd it but unfortunatly I lost my saves and never finished that game, just after I found that sword in Hong Kong.
If a 2 is coming out, I 'll sure play it.
It worth a try if you never play it, even if it's an old game now.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-26, 03:25 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
DE 2 comes out Q1 or Q2 2003.. for PC and PS2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 03:25 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Balton and I are senior leet members!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 03:36 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
BAKTREZL IS TEHS O!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-26, 03:39 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Quote:
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
Grav, you seem as though you're trying to type like Jeffk. You're gay.
This is what happens when I get excited!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 04:21 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
what does Q1 and Q2 mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-26, 04:27 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
1/4 year I guess

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-26, 04:33 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
perhaps quarters of the year? quarter 1, quarter 2.. etc etc. like "q1 tba" would stand for quarter one to be announced, eh? i donno its my hunch and it seems senseful :-/
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:21 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Q1 is Quarter 1, so January, February, March.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:22 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
wow i was right! being a quarter is 1/4, and that would be the first 3 months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:27 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
What kind of game is it?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:41 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Information

Name: Deus Ex 2: The Invisible War

Date of Release: 2003. A simultaneous release (or as close to simultaneous is is feasible) on all platforms is planned.

Platform: Sony PlayStation 2, Microsoft Xbox and PC. There is no official plan for a Macintosh version at this time.

Official Website: http://www.deusex2.com

One-sentence equivalent: Will 0wn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:44 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 08:52 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Balton and I are senior leet members!!
my member is semi-1337

:O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-10-26, 11:15 PM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
What kind of game is it?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 12:05 AM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
WTF?@!!?!?!?!! I JUST REINSTALLE DTTHE GFAME IS UCIGN AWESOME BETETR THAN IT WAS THE 1st and 8th TIMES OMG !!!111
IF U DONT HAVE IT GO BUY IT iTs PFOB LIKE $8 OR DLING TI FUCK IT JUST PLAY IT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

THE FIRST LVL is KINDA BoRing but after that OMG its fucjig nAMAZING!!!

OGMGOMGOGmGOgN@I8!M!

PLAY DSU EX!!!
I HOPE DEUS EX 2 KCUKS THIS MUCHASS!!
AFTERT THE INTRO IW AS LIUKE "OMG IM PSYCBHED" AND I WAS UCUZ TI STE BEST SINGLE PALYER GTAMR EVER MADE ONMG I GOTTA GO PLAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
lay off the weed, gravitionsurge, or one day you'll might stop making any sense, although i fear that it might already be too late.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-27, 12:12 AM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
good graphics on that game, ill probably actually buy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-27, 02:36 AM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
lol............ nobody will tell me what kind of fucking game it is......................

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 08:21 AM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
My guess is a fps...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-27, 09:41 AM in reply to Grav's post "Omg Deus Ex"
Conspiracy thriller!

This game is so awesome, Im replaying it and I missed like 8 things the first 11 times... Goddamn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav