Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Your opinion about ghost recon!!

Posted 2002-04-25, 09:19 PM
I just want to know everyone's opinion on Ghost Recon!!!

My opinion, one of the best PC games ever, grafix are bad as hell. the weopons are so realistic, as well as the characters. I will be trying to post recent news, mods, updates, etc... i'm new at this so please bare with me!!! have a good one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Grin Ghost Recon

Posted 2002-04-25, 10:30 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
Here's some links that explain mostly anything you need to know, but if you have any other ?'s plz feel free to PM me or my aim name is Jshotboy420, or email me at Jshotboy420@aol.com. i'm trusting you to not send me junk mail...
almost forgot to tell ya that the .net link has the latest mods!!

http://www.ghostrecon.com
http://www.ghostrecon.net
http://www.theplatoon.com
http://www.redstorm.com/games/gameinfo.php?id=119

Last edited by CrEEpR; 2002-04-26 at 02:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:00 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
nice fast forum, would be kool if it gets more members. a place to link new mods talk about them and other stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ACLR_Nemesis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenACLR_Nemesis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ACLR_Nemesis

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:02 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
looks like a kewl game, but i hafta say you have the grossest e-mail, i mean 'j'shot?? that sounds like jiz shot but it probably doesnt mean it...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:17 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
lol no, my first name starts with a J and my last is S then hotboy420, and nemesis thanx again bud, we should try and get more people to join!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:18 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
just spam in the ubi chat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ACLR_Nemesis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenACLR_Nemesis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ACLR_Nemesis

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:19 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
aaaahhhhhhhhhh i see cuz jiz shot is pretty damn gross, but seeing your initials are that i get it, and its not gross now
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:24 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
all good, and yes nemesis if your askin if you can spam, spam in the spam sections!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-26, 04:24 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
Ghost Recon by far, is thee best first person shooter game i have every played! The graphics kick ass, the maps are well made for the type of game, the different guns and assorted kits are awesome. Theres so many different strategies you can use, and ways to trick your opponent, awesome game!

ESW_FuZ!oN = Ghost Recon Addict til da end
If your not livin' on the edge, your takin' up too much space!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ESW_FuZioN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenESW_FuZioN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ESW_FuZioN

Posted 2002-04-26, 05:23 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
lol fuzion, thanx for joining again. i really appreciate it. now i just need to get more people to join!!! you should see if you can get some of your clan members joined, and i can get more of mine!!

ACLR_CrEEpR also= addict... hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-26, 07:03 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
lol so one of the peeps from gr came but we still need more!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-26, 07:36 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
i wish i had a video card to suport it that and unreal anyways it's all good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-26, 10:09 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
actually Johnny, i got 4 joined, just they don't understand zelaron yet, so give them some time and i got a ?, can you host another sig for me??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-26, 10:10 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
hey man i think you might be going somewhere with this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-27, 11:43 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
i'm glad you think so vicious, but we are still far from getting this as populated as i want it... and i promised i would spend most my time trying to get more people here... so i won't be on much today.. unless i got someone and trying to help them somewhat understand zelaron, cuz i know it was hard for me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-27, 12:57 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
zelaron aint hard to get i just wish they would make my gameshark forum

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2002-04-30 at 02:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-27, 05:18 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
Sup Creeper.All your constant blackmail got me here :P.GR rocks.It was the first online game that I had played and I now Know what iv been missing out on.I cant wait to get DS so i can continue the carnage.I have hundreds of jobs that need doing because of GR,ahh they can wait......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
swampy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenswampy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

swampy

Posted 2002-04-27, 07:26 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
lol thanx kiwi for joining, i hope all your guys that have joined stick with zelaron... and help zelaron grow!!! i would really like your guys's help to get more in here with me... i think if they see more then one person trying we will get more also, thanx again.
ACLR_CrEEpR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-30, 02:32 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
well what about my thanks for joining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-30, 04:40 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Your opinion about ghost recon!!"
thank you vicious for joining, and get to work on those game shark codes.. i mean it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR