Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Holy shit... Never... never thought... it would happen...
Posted 2003-03-15, 09:27 PM
July 25, it will be the best day of my life... The best possible thing i could ever think of to ever happen... I would give my left nut for doing this!!! prlly not but, id give my middle finger that i give peopple the birdy for this!(its almost as important, fuck u) lol

July25 = Summer Sanitarium, St.Louis Missouri!!!!!

METALLICA, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, def-tones, and Mudvayne!!! THere could be more, my step mommy knows the manager of godsmack, and other bands and their trying to get them in there also, if so im getting backstage tickets, bcuz my step mom+ paul(manager) were best friends in highschool and went to same college!

HOLY MOLIE OMG IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-03-15, 09:51 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Looking at the topic of the thread, I thought slaynish finally got castrated or something

That's cool...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-15, 10:13 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
i got tickets for the show in august here in L.A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-16, 02:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
is a 11 year old even allowed to listen to these bands? legally?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-03-16, 03:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
You would think he would get trampled in the crowd.

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2003-03-16 at 03:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-16, 03:52 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
ediee_perez said:
You would think he would get trampled in the crowd.
Don't you mean "hope" ?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-18, 12:43 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Deftones r the only good band in that entire list. The rest suck more than an asian crackwhore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-18, 02:04 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
I dont think they'd sell him a ticket, most of these bands have parentala dvisory, hes only 11....... but since his mom knows them who knows....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-03-21, 02:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Gsus said:
i got tickets for the show in august here in L.A.
Same here.

Uncapped you're a fucking idiot if you think Metallica sucks, you only prove you know nothing about what metal really is.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-21, 02:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Nah, i'm not an idiot. Metallica has four, maybe three good songs. To me, that isn't too appealing. But hey, when you live in East Brookfield, Massachussets, you usually end up seeing fresher, newer, undiscovered rockbands in every other garage down the road. So you can shut the fuck up and listen to you're sellout bands, and go watch some TRL, but don't come crying to me when you're bored with the stereotypes of rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-21, 03:15 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Old Metallica music=teh roxx0r
New Metallica music=teh suxx0r
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-21, 04:24 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Agreed King Amazon.
One, Wherever I May Roam, King Nothing, and much more of their songs are "teh roxx0r"

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-23, 10:09 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
Hmm actually im going with my brother and my mother, hah my brotha and my motha woot...

Well +++ I've been to godsmack concerts and a few other concerts in my day... Day... what? like 3000 days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-03-23, 10:15 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
!King_Amazon! said:
Old Metallica music=teh roxx0r
New Metallica music=teh suxx0r
Alltime best MEtallica song: One.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-23, 07:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
i love all metallica, whats an example of new metallica???? like album and songs...

I like blackened and one and battery and whiplash and... and... many more!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-03-23, 08:53 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
I cant remember anything, cant tell if this is true or dream, deep down inside I feel the scream. This terrible silence stops with me!
Now that the war is through with me... I'm waking up I cannot see, that there's not much left of me... Nothing is real but pain now. Hold my breath as I wish for death, oh please god wake me.
Freaky ass book. I told my friend that if anything like that happens to me to just stick me in a sack and toss me on the freeway. =P

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-25, 03:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
i hope ya have fun, concerts kick ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:24 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Holy shit... Never... never thought......"
METALLICA, SUCKS
Limp Bizkit, SUCKS
Linkin Park, SUCKS
def-tones SUCKS
, and Mudvayne SUCKS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX